Ever and ever (...)
Cheese Whiz is
Sticky, gloppy,
Squishy, oozy,
Forever and ever
And ever and
Ever and ever (...)

That was bad. Sorry. :p

Not really...interesting overtones of the Cheese Whiz thread, Glorious Food, and....well, I say you just need to throw in some corrupted wishes, and it will be excellent!:D

Cheez Whiz does not go sour. Nor rancid. Nor rotten. How could it? With enough preservatives to enbalm a pack of wolves, nothing can make it decay. It just sits there, bright orange and semi-rigid, waiting for one of the few species that can consume it to begin doing so. Sometimes it's a spore of mold that makes the first sally. Sometimes its a butter knife looking for something to spread on some Ritz(r) crackers. But until that happens, CW does not decay.

Cheez Whiz does not go sour. Nor rancid. Nor rotten. How could it? With enough preservatives to enbalm a pack of wolves, nothing can make it decay. It just sits there, bright orange and semi-rigid, waiting for one of the few species that can consume it to begin doing so. Sometimes it's a spore of mold that makes the first sally. Sometimes its a butter knife looking for something to spread on some Ritz(r) crackers. But until that happens, CW does not decay.

herehere! Though it's quite revulsive once hardened...and I do wonder if it'd go rock-hard after several years?probably so...

Cheez Whiz drying out is simply an advanced state of preservation. It is still edible in dried form (try it!), and can be reconstituted with enough water and patience. Of course, if dry enough it can also be crumbled, grated, or even powdered (how do you think they get that stuff they put on Cheetos?)

*sniff* I guess no one does. :( Ah well. I'll just sit here with my Cheese Whiz, and wait...

Yes, I noticed. Do you realize that while you were busy – uh . . . forgetting, I was forced to quadruple post???

Do you think this thread ought to go on the Duffer reading list?

Back