New NarniaFans.com T-Shirt Store

Added a ton more. The "I Heart" shirts have been increased to include dark colored shirts with white text. You can also create one with a custom name on it!

I've got a lot of ideas, and if anyone else has ideas for designs, keep them coming. If you can even draw something with stick figures to illustrate what you have in mind, it would be a very big help. If you do that, draw a shirt around the design, so I have an idea about placement. Also, if you are interested in all the various t-shirt styles that they have, do some exploring. I can put any design onto any style of t-shirt that they offer, and pretty much any color. The only one that I can't do that with is Night Lamp, because it uses the t-shirt's color for parts of the design.

Quick Question about suggesttions, is there anything we should steer clear of, legaly speaking?

Likely direct quotes from the books / films, pictures or artwork that is a direct copy of anything found in the films / books. That sort of thing. Everything has to be original, fan art of any style.

Also, I just learned this: we can do shirts where you can put in your own custom text. i.e. Username. So some of the older recommendations of having a username included could work.

Also, Parody is legal. So if we wanted to make parodies of various things in pop culture: other movies, video games, music, etc., all of that is open.

Likely direct quotes from the books / films, pictures or artwork that is a direct copy of anything found in the films / books. That sort of thing.

Oh, Bother Eustace! (I wanted a shirt with that on :D ).

Also, I just learned this: we can do shirts where you can put in your own custom text. i.e. Username. So some of the older recommendations of having a username included could work.

Here comes the BarbarianKing shirt!!!!

It's a quote about Eustace. Jill Pole says it (as do I sometimes) when she was frustrated.
Doh! I should have quoted whom I was talking to when I mentioned copyright issues to avoid. I'm pretty sure that HarperCollins owns that particular combination of words. That said, we might be able to get away with something like that.

Doh! I should have quoted whom I was talking to when I mentioned copyright issues to avoid. I'm pretty sure that HarperCollins owns that particular combination of words. That said, we might be able to get away with something like that.
If we can have a shirt that say's "Bother Eustace!" I'll buy it.

Haha! That's just awesome! I'll get the brown with white letters and maybe another one of a different color.

Haha! That's just awesome! I'll get the brown with white letters and maybe another one of a different color.

ha ha! Glad you liked it! I drew the Dragon version of the Exclamation Mark by hand, scanned it, and photoshopped it in.

I'm currently working on a very cartoony drawing of the Ghostbusters busting the White Witch... not sure how it'll look as a shirt, but it couldn't hurt... lol... http://luminousspecter.deviantart.com/#/d472ynf

In this you said if we have any ideas for shirts, or to say something that we think might make a current shirt better, do you mean like... well, I'm not exactly sure how to word it... so... I guess this is pointless, but if you somehow know what I'm asking, great, if not, I understand that no one probably could..

In this you said if we have any ideas for shirts, or to say something that we think might make a current shirt better, do you mean like... well, I'm not exactly sure how to word it... so... I guess this is pointless, but if you somehow know what I'm asking, great, if not, I understand that no one probably could..

I think I get what you're saying.

Here's what I mean:
If you have any ideas for any Narnia related shirt design, feel free to let me know. If the idea is more specific than an idea, like you have an idea of what you'd like the shirt to look like, draw a picture of it on a shirt, so I have an idea of what you kind of want it to look like, as well as the scale of the picture on the shirt.

As far as shirts in the store, if you have any ideas as to how to improve them, or other items that we have access to, that you'd like a certain design to appear on, then let me know that as well.

I'll do what I can to make your shirt idea come to life.

wow.... you got it.... well... I just wanted to make sure of that. Not that I at the ready moment have it done, but I wanted to make sure that the first one is what you meant earlier in the post. Thank you for replying!

Polly

wow.... you got it.... well... I just wanted to make sure of that. Not that I at the ready moment have it done, but I wanted to make sure that the first one is what you meant earlier in the post. Thank you for replying!

Polly

Sounds good to me. Whenever you're ready.

Idea for another shirt: Member of the Secret Police

I wouldn't mind a Narnia Military themed shirt...
Something With a Standing lion on the front, reminiscent of the Tunic described in the book? Or something with a sword on it?

I wouldn't mind a Narnia Military themed shirt...
Something With a Standing lion on the front, reminiscent of the Tunic described in the book? Or something with a sword on it?

Can you point me to the page or pages in which it is described?

Back