Willianites

you only love your Mac occasionally? :( I love Mac's!! :D They are amazing. Only computer you ever need, as my dad would have said. ;)

My iMac is from 2001. (Or earlier...) So it's cranky and fussy and it's still sorta loading this page... Plus it says that the names Connor and Jessy aren't words. So... ya. Not always a happy camper with Mr. Grumpy iMac. :)

What's up with Will's hair?

Okay...is this for a movie or something? I am NOT loving it!
Do you know why he did this? He is good looking when he has a good hair cut...this is almost upsetting! ;)
Anyone know why he did this?

Willmoselyt.jpg

Google imges...I saw it months ago in an interview and then just looked it up again...he looks like...sorry but...he looks like a girl. I like him withouth the hair...he seems like a nice guy, this hair just doesn't do anything for him!

I'm assuming you're referring to the hairstyle that Will Moseley sported recently, where it was long? *the photo link is broken in your first post*. If that's the case...a topic like this should be discussed in the Official Willianites thread, instead of making a new thread. the Willianites thread is general discussion for everything Will Moseley, FYI.

That said, I couldn't care less about his hair. His hair, not mine; I've never liked him that much to begin with.

It's an old picture.... pre-VDT I think. (could be completely wrong here)
I dunno, Skandar has had way long hair before. Ben has done crazy stuff with his hair. Georgie cut her beautiful long hair recently.

*shrug* It grows back, it can be cut. He may do with it what he wishes.

It's an old picture.... pre-VDT I think. (could be completely wrong here)
I dunno, Skandar has had way long hair before. Ben has done crazy stuff with his hair. Georgie cut her beautiful long hair recently.

*shrug* It grows back, it can be cut. He may do with it what he wishes.

I liked Ben's long hair, and Georgie's too. I didn't know Skandar had long hair before.

First of all is it your hair? It is his hair and it is his own decision what he wants to do with it. Does his hair make him another person only because it is long? No. The boy is still young so let him do with his hair whatever he wants. Too often people judge someone only because of their looks. Maybe Will loves his hair long for a while and will get tired of it when he gets older. But for now when he likes it who are we to tell him to cut it? Maybe too many people told him to cut it and maybe that's why he grows it longer on purpose.

I don't like the new look, but it's none of my business. As long as he doesn't do anything indecent, it's not my right to criticize.

Back