GG's Special Kitchen - please donate!

Great idea!
*Donates Gollum*
Wait...this is a bit less......I'm going to look for more :D
*Picks up Sauron from Barad-Dur and donates him*
*Grabs the fell beast at his tail and donates both Beast and Witch-King*
*Kicks Grima out of Orthanc Tower and puts him in a bag, goes back inside and picks Saruman up and throws him in the same bag*

So...here ya go.....*donates the bag as well*

this is for gondorgirl, who has developed an insatiable appetite over the last few... well, she ate my diary as well, so i can't tell you exacly when it started.
but she's eating things in threads that we still need. like the crow's nest. the history book. etc.
so i thought, how about we all donate something for her and put it here so she can eat safely without us all worrying that she might swallow a cactus one day?
thank you!
(and if you catch gg eating stuff in other threads, you all know how to contact the mob, right?)

*donates kitchen table from ikea complete with four chairs*

*donates checkered curtains*

actually I'm fairly sure I've eaten a cactus before, go back and check the CharnTim thread :D

actually, I have print screens of the posts when I first started eating everything in the first CharnTim thread :D

OK, I'll donate my fake turkish delight,
(but we won't tell her it's fake. she won't know the difference!)

it all tastes the same to me

*eats the thread*

seriously I love this thread ;)

actually I'm fairly sure I've eaten a cactus before, go back and check the CharnTim thread :D

actually, I have print screens of the posts when I first started eating everything in the first CharnTim thread :D

it all tastes the same to me

*eats the thread*

seriously I love this thread ;)

you sure you still have the print screens? or are they safe in your stomach? ;)

*donates spaghetti bolognese*

*Donates my grandfather's record collection of The Beatles*
^Sorry Beatles fans.;) :p

let me see if i can donate something

comes in with her wings on, donates 3 boxes of little debbie snack cakes, and cups of A/W diet root beer & diet alpine spiced cider, runs out at angelic speed :)

Why stick with Sauron and Saruman? *donates Barad-dur* That should keep her busy for awhile. and if it doesn't... *donates Jupiter* Stupid planet. Nobody ever needed it, anyway. all it does is sit there, and we'd never be able to use it. ;)

*eats mount doom* I think that one went down the wrong way. Can I have Orthanc now? you can leave Minas Tirith where it is :D I have to live somewhere

*donates Rusty butter knife*
*donates Rusty butter knife worshippers*
*donates Rusty butter knife empire (for all it's worth)*
*donates last reminders of Shakespeare*

EAT EAT EAT :D

Back