If I Were a Mod (The Power of Blue)

hah!! you cant beat me!!! and its not a 60 second rule, it only 30 seconds!!!! :mad:
but still i was hoping they would cancel that one, and try to add somemore smileys!!!

I may have to bring back the Red Side...there seems to be a lack of factions here at the moment..hmm..bring me my bow, and my nice red shoes...and a cold compress, I'm a little confused..

lol Rogue, of course we do, you can tell a mod by the generally elevated ego, and under their screen name they can choose their own 'title'. We may not be obvious, but we are here, water canons att eh ready in case things get out of hand!
xx

rosymole said:
I may have to bring back the Red Side...there seems to be a lack of factions here at the moment...

YES! Great idea; Who's on the red side???!!! (come on...:p)

Every super hero has an enemy. For Batman, it was Joker. For the Pevensies, it was The White Witch. For Rosy and the Red Side, it can only be...

THE BLUE SIDE!!!

Its the ultimate battle between The Reds and the Blues. It will be member against member, mod against mod, all fighting for one thing

To be a contestant at the Miss Universe Pagent...

Coming to theatres everywhere January 2006...

I'd ban every existing member and when new peeps join I'd give them all free fruitcakes.Then I'd start really really long,pointless threads.I'd also start thread-game-things and secretly change the rules all the time so whoever accidentaly broke a rule I'd ban. :)

If I we're a mod, I would put this in everyones sig who exceeded the size.

goodgod7bp4zz.gif

Back