If I Were a Mod (The Power of Blue)

glamel said:
If I were a MOD, Im gonna be patient and be understanding to those duffers who are so demanding!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

PST! Stop making us look bad!

And we all know your a Duffer! :eek:

No, Smog, this is where you are supposed to display the attribute, humility. You're supposed to say, "no Gibby, you rule", and I would say, "yeah, you're right."

I am a mod and noticed my name tossed about esepecially the parts about being killed or demodded and the like and i must say thats gutsy. Now, i may have to send my harleyquin on you now.

I would not have found this had glamel not mentioned it in another thread. Oh and yeah we do need to trash the i love skander and peter threads and turn them all into i love tg threads and just show a hairy monster as a pictuer in each post to scare them all away.

Oh and I think i may just demod rosy for the sheer mutiny of not telling the other mods about this thread.

So yeah, holyboy and smog will not become mods now if i have anything to do with it. Yep, thats right, paul listens to me as you will begin to realize when you read my post about the history of narniafans, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (doctor evil style)

tg

if was a MOD..i'd do whatever i can to make sure everyone feels at home and at the same time have fun posting and discussing on the forum. i have two forums of my own...so i do have experience. and if i was a MOD..i will definitely bring that experience with me.

holyboy666 said:
So, if I was a mod, I would laugh. Laugh at all of you who thought I could never become a mod. But I would especially laugh at BC, who would now have to bow to my awesome power! heh heh heh

You know if she were a mod and she read that she would think about banning you... (i'm trying to decide now if i'm kidding. ;))

If I were a moderator here, I'd behave the same as I generally do in the forum, trying all the while to exercise good judgment, fairness, objectivity, and patience. I would not seek to change another member to suit my preferences about things, but try to resolve things as objectively as I can.

I am actually a moderator / administrator on another fan related website with a forum of about 1600 members on it. I take pride in what I do in that particular forum, and although it is sometimes not easy to please all the members of that community, I think it's not just about controlling or dominating the forum, but striving to keep things harmonious between a great number of people through various backgrounds, cultures, religions, and nationalities.

This is a great forum, it's not over-moderated, but it also has rules and guidelines that keep things harmonious here, thus it is for that reason, that I wouldn't change a thing about this place; well, I might add a few more smilies to the list, but that's not something major. ;)

if i were a mod i would make the wili/skandie threads into like 1 thread shop all day long and fly to london and make sure that everybody has a movie and books!oh and more shoping for everyone!!

tgraveline said:
So yeah, holyboy and smog will not become mods now if i have anything to do with it. Yep, thats right, paul listens to me as you will begin to realize when you read my post about the history of narniafans, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (doctor evil style)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But...but...who will take care of my box if I'm not a mod? Now that GC is gone, Fred will die. DIE! And one of the mods has to be admitted into the insane assylum to relate to the troubled Duffers!

Oh wait, thats WHB...

Who will take care of FRED??? FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

But they let me out HB!!!!! You werent expecting that were you!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Fred tastes lovely with chitake mushrooms... yum yum.

waterhogboy said:
But they let me out HB!!!!! You werent expecting that were you!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Fred tastes lovely with chitake mushrooms... yum yum.

EW!!!!!!!!!!!!

You eat cardboard? I really thought better of you, WHB!

In case you don't know what's going on, Fred is A Box. He was one of my jokes in my sig (I Live in a Box. His Name is Fred) See more in Glorious Food! (Where else do you expect to see a random, on going joke!)

WHB! Long time, no chat! How goes the job and all?

(any possibility you can clean up some of the William/Skandar threads? I'm tripping over them everywhere I go...)

:)

I would have avatar sizes 100 x 100 pixels.

Geeky I know, but they are just so much easier to find!

I would freeze up the LPG to beat GAMEL!!! mwahahaha
And I would kill the 60 second rule it's making me loose.
And more pics in one post!!!!

Back