World Domination III

Maybe...

We'll have to ask lieke...

We could call it DADBURNIT II! Devious Alliance Dubiously Blasting Unsuspecting Regions Nefariously Invading Too (the Second)

(looked for something, saw this and couldn't resist to reply:p)

All three of us could be allies, let us rule the world together:D

Alright, the previous thread TOTALLY lost what it was about, and the fun was taken out when all the good countries were taken a year ago. So I am pressing the re-start button.

That is right! All countries are up for grabs! I have re-taken over the world from you ungrateful children. I am redistributing it to any member who wants a chunk of land. All you have to do is post the countries you would like, and if they are available, they are yours!

THE RULES:

~You may claim ONE country (we had to cut down the size again because there are so many of you!)

~You can't claim another person's country

~Be creative. Ithilien claimed control of the atmosphere last time we played, and became a very powerful ally. Another person claimed Middle Earth (which was useless because that is not on Earth)

~Russia (because of its size) is split into 3 parts: East, Central, and West. Same with Antarctica. Canada is split into North and South.

~You may barter, trade, and do anything else to win the country of your choosing

Ready, set, GO!

It was NOT Useless :p I can create a magic time-vortex that'll allow me to navigate to Earth... so NYAH! :p

Hmmm...shall I claim the US, or the Galactic Empire...hhmmmmm I CALL THE GALACTIC EMPIRE!! :p Technically it's one "Nation" :D

Back