World Domination III

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
Alright, the previous thread TOTALLY lost what it was about, and the fun was taken out when all the good countries were taken a year ago. So I am pressing the re-start button.

That is right! All countries are up for grabs! I have re-taken over the world from you ungrateful children. I am redistributing it to any member who wants a chunk of land. All you have to do is post the countries you would like, and if they are available, they are yours!

THE RULES:

~You may claim ONE country (we had to cut down the size again because there are so many of you!)

~You can't claim another person's country

~Be creative. Ithilien claimed control of the atmosphere last time we played, and became a very powerful ally. Another person claimed Middle Earth (which was useless because that is not on Earth)

~Russia (because of its size) is split into 3 parts: East, Central, and West. Same with Antarctica. Canada is split into North and South.

~You may barter, trade, and do anything else to win the country of your choosing

Ready, set, GO!

I shall take England. I will live in Buckingham Palace, and, during tea time, i will discuss my plans with my advisors my plans to further take over the WORLD!

Oh, and also i will immediately set to work on making the British army the most powerful in the world, and also organize my own private army to protect me and slay anyone who harms and/or insults me. *evil laugh* I like being called Queen.
Queen Catherine. i like it. ( soon to be known as Empress of the world!)

(Wait...wouldn't space have jurisdiction over Gravity?)

I claim Central Antarctica. I can flood the world!!! *Muhahaha*

Aaah, but if you do that, lieke, then i will declare war on you, and I would win, because you have no army because people can not live on the sun, and I have the most powerful army in the world!!!!!! *EVIL LAUGH*

no, you would not win, because my army is allergic to cute fuzzy monsters and ponies, so they would shoot your army, and your army can not shoot guns, because then they would no longer be cute.

*shakes*

Now, who can we destroy?

I know! The ocean is like a time machine, you see... you can find all sorts of prehistoric stuff in it! So, we can use my oceanic time machine to take over the ancient world! :D

*shakes*

Now, who can we destroy?

I know! The ocean is like a time machine, you see... you can find all sorts of prehistoric stuff in it! So, we can use my oceanic time machine to take over the ancient world! :D
Great idea, and you know: i could let antartica melt, so that it turnes into ocean, then we have victory over Dernhelm :D

Let's do both!

Back