Is Glenburne male or Female?

Is Glenburn male or female?

• Total voters
If I was into stereotyping, you would be a stereo right now.

But I'm merciful.

I would totally be a stereo

If I was an old-school fifty pound boombox would you hold me on your shoulder wherever you walk? Would you turn my volume up in front of the cops and crank it higher everytime they told you to stop?

*shreds thread into little pieces*

*scatters pieces on pizza*

*heats pizza to 200 degrees for 12 minutes*

*donatess pizza to GG*

That'll do.

*Eats* I have to do everything around here...

Because complaining is fun!

People get so frustrated because they have to pay for everything, and everything has a price (and a tax). Well, guess what! You can complain for free. Better yet, there's no sales tax involved. And there never will be!

If you feel inadequate at complaining, or if you aren't sure where to start, don't worry. Complaining isn't that hard to learn. Best of all, you can get free lessons in complaining from the Can! That's right. The Can is a big complainer, and it will gladly teach you everything it knows. So come bask in its light! In fact, its light is so intense, that may well be one of the first things you complain about! Imagine!

So don't wait. Complaining is easy, free, fun, and allows you contact with dangerous celebrities. Try it today!

The DLF is emphatically not a celebrity. He shuns the limelight. No celebrity worth his salt would spend years hiding behind the mod fridge.

Iowans are aliens? Is it the making-hay-while-listening-to-country-music that did them in, or what?

Iowans are aliens? Is it the making-hay-while-listening-to-country-music that did them in, or what?

It's a joke my brother and I started when he had an Iowan roommate who was super annoying and just plain weird. Iowa is a separate country from the U.S. and perhaps another world altogether.

Back