My new favorite hobby!

That's weird. I am on my iPod right now and going to sleep. But I will fix it tomorrow morning, okay? I am so sorry that the pics were broken! I will fix it soon! Oh, and check out my youtube channel for some new lego stop animation short films that I made!

Yah it says broken for me too d:

Can't wait to see them!

Okay, NB, here is the banner:
nb1.jpg

I fixed the name and will be playing with artistic variations for you! Oh, and I sharpened te image a bunch so it wasn't so blurry looking!
Oh, and this is within the pixel requirements for forums signatures!

Last edited:
Even with the name spelled wrong, it looks excellent Ashlee

UUUmmmm..... Who's spelling names wrong? LOL! :D It's Achlee, not Ashlee!

Anyway, here are the other two variations I did. I like them!

This one's okay:
nb3.jpg

I think this might be my favorite!
nb4.jpg

Thanks Patrick! And the pic of my lil bro and I is a few months old, he looks a bit different now! Anyway, I will be in the city at a friend's sister's wedding like all day tomorrow. So I won't be on here. I was gonna let everyone know that I made some cool lego videos and put them on my youtube channel. Please check them out and let me know what you think! There's a link in my signature!

I like the photo of you and your little brother. I love that little guy. Ima borrow him to take him to the park and play in the playground.:D I don't have me own wee ones no more. :p

I like the photo of you and your little brother. I love that little guy. Ima borrow him to take him to the park and play in the playground.:D I don't have me own wee ones no more. :p

Well, since I live so far away, I don't think that would be quite possible. Plus I don't know you, and my mom doesn't know you! :D That would be awkward. "Hey, mom. Can some guy I talk to online borrow baby brother and take him to the park?" How would that sound to you? Kinda creepy! LOL.

Check out this one! It's from the wedding I went to yesterday. The picture isn't that great since the lighting was terrible and I had my digital camera not on the right setting. But oh well!

heart.jpg

So there is this guy on youtube named Damien Walters and he does awesome parkour! (free running) I took screenshots of one of his youtube videos and made a graphic out of it!

parkour.jpg

Back