My new favorite hobby!

YOU ARE SUCH A QUICK LEARNER! That's better then I could do last year with 2 years of photoshopping experience! GREAT work!

It doesn't look perfect because 1) He has more light shinning on him then the rest of the pic. 2) The picture of him is lower quality then the rest.

When photoshopping it's usually good to get a BIG picture for the person you're photoshopping so you don't have to worry about quality issues and you can always shrink the person, and don't have to worry about it being too small.

I love his position on the board! Looks so natural!

Other then that, it's AWESOME!

YOU ARE SUCH A QUICK LEARNER! That's better then I could do last year with 2 years of photoshopping experience! GREAT work!

It doesn't look perfect because 1) He has more light shinning on him then the rest of the pic. 2) The picture of him is lower quality then the rest.

When photoshopping it's usually good to get a BIG picture for the person you're photoshopping so you don't have to worry about quality issues and you can always shrink the person, and don't have to worry about it being too small.

I love his position on the board! Looks so natural!

Other then that, it's AWESOME!

THANKS PATRICK! As for low quality, it was a spur of the moment picture I took of a boy at our homeschool picnic last week with my iPod. I knew the lighting would maybe be odd, but I still think it looks okay!
I had to take the lady out of the picture, try to color back in the spots, then mirror the picture, and crop the kid out of the other one. Then insert and resize him. I think I made him just a bit too big, though. But it was fun!

THANKS PATRICK! As for low quality, it was a spur of the moment picture I took of a boy at our homeschool picnic last week with my iPod. I knew the lighting would maybe be odd, but I still think it looks okay!
I had to take the lady out of the picture, try to color back in the spots, then mirror the picture, and crop the kid out of the other one. Then insert and resize him. I think I made him just a bit too big, though. But it was fun!

Yah I wasn't trying to criticize your pic. Just telling you how it wasn't perfect! But for a 3rd attempt it was dangerously close ;) Doing things like that is GREAT experience for graphic making!

Check this out! It was two individual photos of me and my best friend in the whole planet earth! I used befunky.com and then paintshop!

THAT'S AWESOME!! :eek: definitely your best photoshop job so far! I really thought you both were in the same pic. The colors are great and so are the words! 10-10 :D

I know this isn't great.

Haha who is that? I usually prefer graphics with words, but this one is nice :D

THAT'S AWESOME!! :eek: definitely your best photoshop job so far! I really thought you both were in the same pic. The colors are great and so are the words! 10-10 :D

Haha who is that? I usually prefer graphics with words, but this one is nice :D

Thanks! I really like it a lot too!!

The people in the second one are Ruth's older sister and her new husband. They were recently married and I found a picture of them on his Facebook page. Then I added some cool effects an posterized the piece!

WOW! That's really good! I'm horrible with fading and such so commendable job! So happy to see something new from you and I cannot wait for the avatars!

Is it just me or do all the graphic makers have "Graphic Fever" or something! NO ONE'S MAKING ANY (including me) ><

I can't really take credit for the fading and stuff. I only added the words. The picture came off of LEGOs website... Sorry. I suck at fading also.

But I haven't been making any because I am working and don't have a lot of free time. Here is one LEGO LOTR avatar! I will try and make more before I go cross country this weekend...

aragorn avatar.jpg

I can't really take credit for the fading and stuff. I only added the words. The picture came off of LEGOs website... Sorry. I suck at fading also.

But I haven't been making any because I am working and don't have a lot of free time. Here is one LEGO LOTR avatar! I will try and make more before I go cross country this weekend...

View attachment 11172

LOL Ah ok! The words are still excellent though!

I really like the Aragorn one!

9-10 On the edge of perfect!

Hey guys. I have to go to the city today with my family. I didn't have time las night to work on more LEGO LOTR stuff. So I am planning on trying to do some on my laptop while we're driving. If I find a wifi signal down there, I will try and post. But if not, it could be all day before you see anything new! Have a great day!

Back