The Yes or No Game

No, I've never been surfing. I've only lived fairly close to a beach once, and nobody I knew was interested in surfing, so I never really had an opportunity to try it. I'm afraid of sharks though, so I don't think I'd ever really want to try..

Have you ever played an organized sport?

A little bit. I played soccer in Boy Scouts, and was not quite a total failure. :rolleyes:

Have you ever seen people getting into a senseless physical fight over some game?

Yep. A dog who apparently likes attacking waves. Ugh, she had SO much saltwater and mud on her face!

Can you speak more than one language fluently?

Yes! When I worked at Colonial Williamsburg that was the best part about the job. And getting dressed up in period garb to go to the Ren. Fair is so much fun, too!

Do you like to dance? (it doesn't matter what type, just dancing in general)

In general, no. However, I do like and join in enthusiastically with The Conger, The Time Warp, The Oki Coki (which I have spelt wrong) and, on New Years Eve, Old Lang Zine.

Same question.

Last edited:
Yep, love to dance. Only choreographed stuff, though. Dancing freestyle at parties and weddings and dances and the like always made me feel uncomfortable and self conscious. So I stick to my ballet, lyrical, and modern. And occasionally some ballroom or english country dancing.

Have you ever made an article of clothing all by yourself?

No, I'm not keen on all vegetables. I do eat plenty of potatoes, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, green (runner) beans, baked beans, swede (provided it is mashed) carrots and parsnips, provided they are roasted. I don't like 'exotic' vegetables or turnips, and am not over-keen on salad, although I quite like lettuce and cucumber.

Same question.

Most vegetables, yes. Except for squash. Yuck. But I really love brussel sprouts. If you stir fry them with some pine nuts and bacon, oh my goodness, they're the best thing ever.

Do you like tomatoes?

Yes, but only if they're pronounced the right way: to-mah-toes (as opposed to to-may-toes)... I am a brit after all :rolleyes:

But seriously... no offense intended to those who pronounce it wrong... *evil chuckle*

Do you like watching films more than reading books?

Depends on the type of film and book. Generally, I prefer reading books though, so I suppose the answer to your question is no.

Do you like to read the book before you see the movie version?

Back