Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but they have no idea what that abbreviation means, so they only post ribald insults that scar you in spirit for the rest of your life. You never leave the house, or look at a computer again without thinking of those horrible names they called you, and lead a rather sad life. So sorry.

I wish I had six toes.

granted, but you only have six toes instead of 10!! So you can't walk!!

I wish it were Friday again...this weekend is flying by so fast! :eek:

GRANTED! But then you end up spending the whole weekend doing house stuff...cleaning, scrubbing...that sort of thing.

I wish I could go and see my favorite band live as many times as I wanted!

Granted, but there are too many fans as well as yourself, you get trampled and spat at all the time! And you also go deaf by the band/fans screaming

I wish my shoulders weren't hurting so much

*Where have been you_set_my_soul_on_fire? You're not on as much anymore :(

Granted, but every other girl who has ever made that request gets her wish granted too, and Will is arrested for bigamy. (That was too easy. Not that Will would ever commit bigamy of course, but with all the other fans who have wished that the idea wasn't hard to come up with is what I mean.)

I wish Smike were a real person, and that he was exactly like he was in the movie Nicholas Nickleby, except that he doesn't die.

granted, but you never know that your wish came true and you live for the rest of your life in hope of a wish that's already been granted.... does that make any sense?? oh well...

I wish that no teacher had ever gotten the idea of homework into their heads and didn't have longer school days to finish work (otherwise that would be too easy...).

Granted, but your parents got the idea of homework into their heads and now they homeschool you and give you loads of homework.
I wish I didn't have to go to school.

Granted, but the aroma attracts a swarm of bees that quickly cover your teapot, which makes it impossible to drink any tea! :D

I wish that books would read themselves out loud to me...haha

edit: OOOPS, someone posted before I was done typing...oh well :(

granted but they dont speak english....hehe :cool: !!!

i wish that I had long hair... :(

Granted, but then it turns into a TALKING printer! (agh we have one at Curves where I work out..it's majorly annoying! "printing started." :mad: )

I wish that I could burn off 10 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back