Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted but thoughs 2 hours we have we are forced to spend them staring at a wall And we can't talk!!!!!

I wish i will not have problems finding classes tomorrow!!

Granted, you have no problem finding classes for tomorrow. Unfortunately, these are classes in Swahili, Elvish and 'Studies on the Rumen of Particularly Large and Ill Cows', so unless you intend to spend your life lecturing on cow's stomachs in either North Africa or Middle Earth, your entire education has been basically useless. :(

I hope that I find out that my 1500 word piece of history coursework ISN'T due in for tomorrow :eek:

granted, but it turns out it was do yesterday, and you get a free pass to fail your class!

I wish I had a pet skunk.

granted but it stunkafied (my word) your house 10 minutes befor the person you've been trying to impres comes over!!! :D

oops Forgot my wish!!!!! Um.......I wish.........that............I can go to the thing at chuch tommorrw!!!!(and see Steven there.)

Granted, but you have to do every other subject instead... including Johan's course on the 'Rumen of particularly large and ill cows'.

I wish my dissertation would write itself.

Sam said:
I wish my dissertation would write itself.

Granted but it is a horribly written paper and your professor asks you what you were thinking when writing it LOL

I wish I didn't have to work so hard all the time

granted you have to work painstakingly hard!!!! :p

I wish that i could hurt the person who hurt my friend (if i get my hands on him *voice fades into a wisper* Oh sorry)

Granted. Unfortunately, the only truly effective way you find to hurt him is to play him rather loud bagpipe music WHILE discussing the rumens of large, ill cows. The net result is that, in hurting him, your brain rots from within, in order to escape the mindless droning of a) the bagpipes and b) yourself.

Touche, my bad... :eek:

I wish that I could stop being kept awake, every night, by the same series of pieces of bagpipe music, playing in my head over and over again :mad:

Granted. You are kept awake every night by a different series of pieces of bagpipe music.
Johan 72109 said:
Hehe... taking a leaf out of Dernhelm's book there...
Hey! That's not allowed! No taking anything out of The Lord of the Rings!
:p

I wish I didn't have frostbite. Without it becoming something worse, or killing me.

Johan 72109 said:
Granted. Unfortunately, the only truly effective way you find to hurt him is to play him rather loud bagpipe music WHILE discussing the rumens of large, ill cows. The net result is that, in hurting him, your brain rots from within, in order to escape the mindless droning of a) the bagpipes and b) yourself.

I would suffer for a friend.

Granted you have a burn and its just as bad but no worse!!!

I wish that bob (my gnom friend who lives in my head)would come back from his vacation from me!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCORE!!! I have an imaginary non-gender-spacific muskrat who lives outside my window.

ANYWHO, granted, but he brings tons of stuff with him and your brain gets too crowded and you have to evict him so you can think.

I wish my CC meet could start a little later!

unleavened said:
SCORE!!! I have an imaginary non-gender-spacific muskrat who lives outside my window.

ANYWHO, granted, but he brings tons of stuff with him and your brain gets too crowded and you have to evict him so you can think.

I wish my CC meet could start a little later!

Actually - if you remember, that muskrat no longer exists thanks to me and my pet dinosaur! Mwahahahahaha....

Well - your meeting starts more than a little later, it never starts.... and your stuck in your house forever waiting getting covered in cobwebs and your wedding dress yellowing and yourself becoming more and more Ms. Havishamesque...

I wish Yorkshire would become and independent country and cut all ties with the south.......

Granted, but once people start making silly laws like 'all people must speak in an authentic Yorkshire accent on pain of being boiled alive in a vat of Yorkshire Pudding', it just isn't as fun anymore. The absolutely diabolical attempts at accents, and the Orwellian Police State that's set up to monitor everyone and make sure they're trying to act as Yorkshire as possible eventually make you go insane, and in the end you move to Essex. That's right, Essex.

Sorry, that was an evil corruption, even by Narniafans standards... :(

I wish that I HADN'T been given the wrong school uniform and come in wearing a girl's PE top instead of a Year 11 top on my first day back at school... :( Not that that happened, of course... :eek:

*Laughs at Johan* I mean. I'm so sorry...

Granted, (I could be really cruel with this one, but I'll take a not icky path) but the uniform they give you is poisoned and you die from absorbing poison through your skin.

I wish I was a better wish corrupter.

waterhogboy said:
Actually - if you remember, that muskrat no longer exists thanks to me and my pet dinosaur! Mwahahahahaha....
Actually the nice thing about imaginary pets - you can Resurrect them anytime you want. I win. *blows rasbarries b/c I'm mature*

granted your better wish corrupter!!!! but by the time you become the wish corrupter you've always wanted to be no one wants to wish ant more so you have to corrupt your own wishes for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish that Steven will be allowed to go to youth groupe tonight!!!!!!!!!!! :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back