Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but they're so ugly you deside you'd rather do without. (sorry, that was pitiful :()

I wish could think of a bunch more addictions...

granted, but i steal them before you can post them! hehehehe

I wish that i had my old, good feet back..

Granted. Unfortunately, the bloke who brings them back neglects to attach them to your legs for you.

I wish I had the cash for some more books :)

Johan 72109 said:
I wish I had the cash for some more books

Granted. But you can't find the books you want to buy. You fall in a screaming heap, and think happy thoughts. Except, you can't think of any happy thoughts! All you can think about is BC killing you with her knife, and me. (I'm not a happy thought any more, because I put you in this situation. Boo) You roll around on the ground for the rest of your life, while people step on you. all day long

I wish my headache would go away already, Without my head exploding!

granted, your head-ache goes away, but you run in the street and get hit by a car and die.

I wish that the looters would stop lootering :)p)...

Granted. But while deprived of their favourtie activity, they decide to amuse themselves by crashing at your house and throwing a destructive part (Cat in the Hat esque)

I wish I was on a walk with C.S. Lewis, talking about extremely profound things...

Granted, but he's on roller blades and you're walking, so he keeps getting ahead of you, you have to run to catch up, so you can only get about half of what he is saying.

I wish there was a Skittles Rainbow raining on me.

Johan 72109 said:
Ah... I understand now... It's just that someone I know DOES make a habit of being hit by cars... He's been hit by a car about five times now, and has amazingly gotten away with just bruised knees and a really bad shin.

Granted, you stop getting killed by BC. Unfortunately, [insert new name here] starts killing you instead.

I wish i had a walk-in freezer. (Hehe Legolas, let's hear your reply :D )

That persons name wouldn't happen to be Ben would it Becuase I know someone who gets hit by a car every summer! and never gets hurt badly!!!

Granted but the skittels are the size of Trees and all of the are falling on YOU and only YOU!!!!

(Your wish, Aw well, i'll do it for you! :))

I wish that i get the part of Princess Briar in the play.

Granted, but they fire you shortly there after b/c you are so good that everyone else looks horrible.

I wish I could run a race w/o falling down for once.

Granted, but you come out completely buised and they open the cutins on you, b/c you got lost and confused in the dark and you've been wandering around looking for the exit for the whole scene change and ruined the set. But in the midst of this disaster, you decide "Hey, I'm center stage!" so you do a jig and they decide you MUST be an illlegal irish imigrant and deport you back to the green isle.

Granted. You take painkillers. You choke on the painkillers, and die thinking You're just jealous cause the little voices talk to me. We have no idea who you are talking to.

Oh I wish for a wish that could make every wish a good wish.

Granted, but what with all wishes being good, we start to take them for granted and don't even remember what good means...

I wish the mosquitoes would move out of my house :(

Granted they move out of your House but RUTSES (rats of unuseuall size) Move in and you go crazy!!! (LIke ME!!!!!)

Um...... I wish my Friend will not cry over that boy (Whom I loth Greatly B/c He made my Best friend cry!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back