Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gratned but tickle-me-elmo drives Holyboy crazy and since he can never go n vaction, the tickle-me-elmo keeps on singing and singing and singing and singing and singing and singing and singing and singing and singing and singing and singing and singing and singing and singing and singing and singing and singing!

I wish I could be home tomorrow!

yarooh. I derugif ti tuo yobyloh! ym dneirf cna I desu etirw siht yaw lla eht emit ni ssalc!

borntofly said:
I wish I could be home tomorrow!
granted. tomorrow you become home to a bunch of mice who live on your head.

I wish the cake I just baked didn't mess up in the oven.

Wow, you messed up the oven? Cool! JK, ewww. OK, it didn't mess up the oven, it just exploded all over your house and you had to call a clean up crew to take care of it cus it was really disgusting and your house smells like burnt cake for the rest of eternity.

I wish... I wish... Lemmie see... I wish I had a perfect cupcake that I could eat.

Granted, you can at it, but the cupcake id so perfect and so sugary that your teeth fall out, and are given to poor eople who have no money. THe tooth fairy gives all the poor poel money for your teeth and you are tootthlee/teethless for the rest of your life.

I wish I could stay home today!

Granted you can stay home today! But you will be sent away FOREVER and you will never have a home again!!!

I wish that Steven and Chris will be at youth Group tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want, you wish for the ability to think of a new wish :D

Last edited:
i've already done that like... 2 times, hmmmmmmmm...

EDIT: oh! i just got one!

I wish that someone would give me a good wish that no one would corrupt and i would be the corrupting queen. and still be able to post one this thread. (and people see it, thats one wish)

gratned! you have fun becasue you found some toatly awesome bubles! you play with themn all day becasue they're so relaxing and pretty! you blow and blow and blow until you hypreventalate (sp I know) and pass out. you hit your head on a rock and when you wake uo you don't remember anything then you see these bubles and you pcik thenm up and make a house out of the bubles yuo've blown. One night while slepping peacefully in your bubble bed and great wind comes and picks your house up with you in it, and you land in a a strange town on the edge of Prague where these mysterious animal called Ligers (known for their great skill of magic)pop you're buble house. OYu cry and cry and cry because it was so much fun to have a house made of bubbles. Then you find some totally awesome bubles and you play with them all day becasue they're so relaxing and pretty! you blow and blow and blow until you hypreventalate (sp I know) and pass out. you hit your head on a rock and when you wake uo you don't remember anything then you see these bubbles...

I wish I had some money

Granted, but The Parker Brothers want their Monopoly money back.

I wish my brother was wise in the ways of soap...Man, he needs a bath...

granted, but he uses all the soap and leaces none for you to use. Soon yo bign to stink and we cna smell you all the way over here in Califorina. P U! take a bath HB!

I wish I had a pretty sea shell.

Granted you had a pretty seashell!!!!!!! not anymore because I saw it and it was sooooooo shiny and I had to have it! soooooooooo I threten you life with an A-bomb and you refus to give me shiny thing soooooooooooo I blow you and the rest of the world up!!! (a few people LIke me don't get blowed up!)

I wish that BTF Would give my the shiny thing!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh sorry.

sheesh, so demanding, you sound like my little sis. :D

gratned you get the shiny thing, but it burns the cornea in your eye, and then they fall out, but hey, you still have the shiney thing.

I wish Faun Queen had eyes.

me too!!!!! anyway!!!

Granted! I have eyes!! eyes that can see the wind! also your thoughts and fears!!!!!! and I become the Queen of the world becuase I saved it one time!!! but becuase of my new found fame I become greedy and evil!!!!! and enslave everyone in the world all because you wished I had eyes!!!!!

I wish i would rule the world with out being corrupted!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back