Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
darn it! unleavened beat me!
unleavened said:
I wish It was time for me to sleep.

okay, wish granted its time for you to sleep! YOu sleep and sleep and sleep. when you wake up you find you have been a sleep for a thousnad years. and worst of all, narniafans doesn't exicst a thousand years from now becasue all of us died while you were sleeping.

I wish I had a brain!

Granted, now you are so hyper and awake when everyone else wants to sleep, you becomean outcast that never sleeps.

I wish I had a brain

granted, but it doesn't hold anything. ( i can't think of a wish yet)

my neighbor wants to wish something: I wish i had a dog. :)

granted, but the dog that your neahbor wished for has rabies! so he has to be shot like old yeller *wipes a tear away*.

I wish I could find Stan-the-Cookie

legolas said:
she said: it was a big toilet.

(is it just me, borntofly, or would she fit this forum???)
I think she would :D ! I just don't like her hurting Stan :( (JK) Stan's all right, he can swim!

Granted, but it is the brain of a monkey. Now you only like banana's.

I wish BC didn't like Orlando Bloom.

Smog said:
Granted, but it is the brain of a monkey. Now you only like banana's.

I wish BC didn't like Orlando Bloom.
wait, she doesn't...?

granted she dosen't liek Orlando Bloom, she loves him more than she ever loved Sly and we all go mad.

I wish I had an apple to go with my banana.

Faun Queen said:
My friend wish that she was 18
Granted, she was 18 312 years ago, so now she is 330 years old and decrepit. (You really have to watch the wording of these wishes or they get slammed ... well, they get slammed anyway.)

I wish the weekend weren't ending tomorrow.

Granted, the weekend never ends. No one works so the whole world's economy is rapidly diminishing and none of us have any money to buy food, so we have to sell our houses and we all live on the street while pigs that have wings decide to eat us. We pretend to be elephants and the flying pigs squeal in fear and fly back to the planet Pork. We live on peppermints and rat droppings and our only friends are our pet turtles. Soon our turtles turn on us and bite our toes off.

I wish I had a sparklely bracelet (I like shiny things :D)

Granted! But you never stop looking at it so you run in to things,People,Animals,and Man eating Leches!!!!!! And welll lets just say it is not Pretty!!!!!!

I wish that I will be posestion of A Gnome Named Bob!!! Soon!!

granted, you are the proud owner of Bob the Gnome when he steals a car and crashes through a crowded municipal building so you are stuck with the bill for millions of dollars in damages he inflicted, and you are bankrupt and forced to live in the street (where an angry mob forms and chases you out of town). (a tip of the hate to HB)

I wish I knew for sure whether Snape is good or evil in the Harry Potter books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back