Eeeeegggggssss

Faerie offspring looks exactly like that of humans, which is why we have Changelings. Do your research.

Ah, but the fairie offspring often looks a bit different, which is how the parents know that their own child was taken. Changelings are known for their dark features. So are cannonballs.

Didn't you learn anything from the parable of the wheat and the tares? Let the wheat and the tares get to know each other and do trust fall exercises, and send the angels after them later.

Anyhow, no baby-killing. Period.

Last edited:
At least the wheat and the tares could be understood; unlike that whole bushel-hiding-leaven parable-thingy. That's just confusing.

I feel like this is the point where the DLF steps in to point out how much more righteous and easier to understand their own sacred text is than the Bible.

We have no sacred texts, but the law written in our hearts, which calls us to defend the powerless. We guard the DLF. We wield the Justice Knife.

If the DLF can get you to guard him through his powerlessness, it appears his powerlessness is a kind of power. Paradox. It's recommended you vanish in a puff of smoke. Poof. No, not just the DLF. All the DLR, too, you're in it. It should look something like this: Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. #ERROR Poof. Poof. #ERROR Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. #ERROR Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof.

You sound like Foucault with a mental disorder.

And now I'm trying to figure out whether powerlessness could be a kind of power in the real world. You have given me a headache. Thanks. *glares at Freckles*

Last edited:
Yes and no. Thanks to Christendom, we have the ethic that we ought to help the powerless. However, the choosing still lies altogether with the person in a position of of power, and if that person says 'no' and walks away, there is nothing the powerless person can do. Even if a group of ethically superior people gang up against him and make him help because he ought to, it's not because of the powerless person but because of someone else's.

Where does the headache come in?

Power, when connected to anything even remotely Foucault-sounding, is more than enough.

However, you have relieved my headache. Thank you.

*fends off squirrels*

I'm so sorry, that was not my intention. I don't know anything about Foucault except how to spell his name. I'm greatly embarrassed.
*chucks brick at Glen's head*

Uh-oh. Was that the one I hide my emergency cash in?

At least this way I don't have to call your insurance company.Well, I misspelled his name the first time I typed it in and had to correct myself. I've come across him in random circumstances and would kind of like to read his book on cultural definitions of insanity. But he sounds an awful lot like Nietzsche sometimes--there is only power and the will to wield it. Except that in Foucault's case, he thinks that the power is bad. And also that maps always involve someone trying to push their will on someone else.
Insurance lady: Hello?
Me: Hello, I would like to report that your client threw a brick at my head. There was money in the brick and it paid for my hospital expenses, but I need more for emotional damages.

How do you even know which insurance company I'm with? Please don't say you found my whole wallet in that brick! This could be bad.They both sound horrid. I guess ignorance truly is bliss sometimes. Bah.

You have multiple wallets stuffed in bricks. A few are stuffed in trees, and a few in traffic cones. Rumor has it that one of your wallets is stuffed inside the Can, but that seems a bit far-fetched; the Can doesn't like insurance policies, you see, and would have spit your wallet out had it contained any insurance information.

Well, it only makes sense to store different currencies in different wallets, doesn't it? It makes less sense to store them in traffic cones... I see my mistake.

But I'm surprised the insurance people accepted Japanese military yen.

They're insurance people, e.g. very, very greedy. The fact that they are greedy will make them very, very upset that your actions forced them to pay for my emotional damages.

I would like to point out that traffic cones are emotionally damaging, even more so than the brick.

Lucky Germans.

Traffic cones warn one of traffic jams and/or stressful driving ahead. The cones induce trauma by association. There's even a disorder: conophobia.

Back