Welcome to the DLF Cafe

Still you, because even if I have all the coffee, the coffee is still all in your stomach.

*watches as coffee magically flies through the air and lands in my cup instead of WS's*

You were definitely not thinking about the fact that I might use my coffee-powers to give allergies to anyone who tries to take coffee from me. *whistles innocently*

*Since this is Dufferland, I ignore the above post and continue sipping my coffee*

The people of Dufferland have many enviable qualities. Ignoring things is not one of them.

Will Smith said:

Did you just ue the Can's name in vain?

William Shakespeare said:
I'm allergic to coffee.

What was I thinking?

Scroll up. You probably wrote it down and posted it.

You were definitely not thinking about the fact that I might use my coffee-powers to give allergies to anyone who tries to take coffee from me. *whistles innocently*

It's the coffee that gives you powers, Glen. Never the other way around.

*hands milk shakes to Freckles and WS* *sighs* You know, there really are more healthy ways of getting your daily calcium intake.

*coffee all mysteriously flies into Glen's magic coffee pot*

There, now WS has no power over it. Nothing shakes the coffee pot.

Remember...this is my coffee pot. It doesn't do pop culture unless there's a book-to-movie involved.

EDIT: The coffee pot just informed me that it occasionally watches Doctor Who reruns. But it only listens to folk music, so "Shake It Off" is still out.

Last edited:
Back