What happens if you put anti-aging cream on a baby?

So that's how it would work. Very intriguing. Now, we just need to find some two-year-olds to try it on. Maybe it might even work with people who just have the maturity level of a two-year-old. Any volunteers?

Caspian: Mewsie where'd you put those little kids from Tour?
me: Umm, I dunno they're probably at their houses... somewhere....
Flower: Test it on Caspian and Frodo- they have the maturity level of a two-year-old!:D
me: Test it on the Bengals, they are soooooo like two year olds it isn't even funny.... ok it is funny but....
Mozart: I'ma gonna use the Time Machine to go back to Beleriand and find a bunch of little elven babies, c'ya later! *jumps in Time Machine and disapears*
Caspian: Wait.... Beleriand had Morgoth in it!:eek:
Dorthy: *throws anti-aging cream on Caspian*
Caspian: *disapears*
Dorthy: O.O so this is how I get rid of my brothers when they bug me....

But what happens when a kitten comes back from his dematerialization???

Flower: I guess we wait and find out. o.o
Dorthy: Yeah, lol.
Cat: Excuse me she-cats I'm looking for my sister, have you seen her anywhere?
Flower: I dunno what does she look like?
Cat: Well she looks alot like.... YOU! *points to Dorthy* in fact I think that is her!
Dorthy: You are not related to me.
Cat: Yes you are. You put foam on me and I disapeared, remember... Dorthy?
Dorthy: O.O CASPIAN!??
Caspian: Yes.
Dorthy: Uhhhhhh......
Caspian: I will now teach you a lesson to respect your siblings. Please hold still. *lifts stick above head*
Dorthy: Are you INSANE?!? Oh wait, of course you are, haha! *runs*
Caspian: I said PLEASE STAND STILL! Come back you little nuisence! You troublemaker you! You're a problem for society as we know it!
Dorthy: You sound like Dr. Byrne! *continues running*
Flower: Apprently that is what happens when you put anti-aging cream on... Caspian.

So that's how it would work. Very intriguing. Now, we just need to find some two-year-olds to try it on. Maybe it might even work with people who just have the maturity level of a two-year-old. Any volunteers?
We also need to buy fake mustache for Maggie.

Flower: I guess we wait and find out. o.o
Dorthy: Yeah, lol.
Cat: Excuse me she-cats I'm looking for my sister, have you seen her anywhere?
Flower: I dunno what does she look like?
Cat: Well she looks alot like.... YOU! *points to Dorthy* in fact I think that is her!
Dorthy: You are not related to me.
Cat: Yes you are. You put foam on me and I disapeared, remember... Dorthy?
Dorthy: O.O CASPIAN!??
Caspian: Yes.
Dorthy: Uhhhhhh......
Caspian: I will now teach you a lesson to respect your siblings. Please hold still. *lifts stick above head*
Dorthy: Are you INSANE?!? Oh wait, of course you are, haha! *runs*
Caspian: I said PLEASE STAND STILL! Come back you little nuisence! You troublemaker you! You're a problem for society as we know it!
Dorthy: You sound like Dr. Byrne! *continues running*
Flower: Apprently that is what happens when you put anti-aging cream on... Caspian.

Knowing Mewsie in real life is quite a relief. If I didn't know better, I'd suspect her of being schizophrenic.

I just realized that Robert Graves's name is a lot funnier than I'd thought. Green smiley! :D No, two green smileys! :D:D I guess now there's three of them... Arithmetic was never my strong suit.

All the time, Glen.

Not to mention the mess you made with those ballots in Wisconsin.

And cavities. Those are clearly your fault.

Also, my wrist hurts. Why did you let that happen, Glen, why?

(I could go on.)

I just had a cavity filled in a month ago. If I inflict all cavities, why would I give one to myself?

Your wrist hurts from impaling too frequently. It's your own fault. You may need surgery. If so, I can offer doctor recommendations.

I just had a cavity filled in a month ago. If I inflict all cavities, why would I give one to myself?

Because it would look super suspicious if you were the only person without cavities?

Glenbroadway said:
Your wrist hurts from impaling too frequently. It's your own fault. You may need surgery. If so, I can offer doctor recommendations.

It's not my fault Every single impalee had it coming. Do you think I enjoy impaling them? But justice needs to be done. *claps hand over mouth in shock at what she's just said*

You might want to point out to Mewsie that the forum is losing its fear of her cats. The tomato cannon is currently in a glass case in the mod lounge, being displayed as a piece of modern art.

It's not my fault Every single impalee had it coming. Do you think I enjoy impaling them? But justice needs to be done. *claps hand over mouth in shock at what she's just said*

If you're really doing it for the sake of justice, can I hire you? I've got a list, you see.

*Looks up from bathing in Chocolate Mt. Doom* Yeah, I miss those kittens.

The bathing thing is such unnecessary information. Why include that? Just to make the rest of us envy the fact that you have chocolate enough to bathe in?
Also, I didn't really need that mental picture. So thanks for that.

Back