Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

Meanwhile the Wizard had smacked his sidekick, Gríma, son of Gálmód (called the Wormtongue), who was grovelling beside him. "Have mercy upon me! I have only ever served you, O wise Saruman! I never meant to eat all the Turkish Delight! How may I make up for this failure?"

The quest was soon to begin. The Wizard gave a menacing look.

"We have work to do."

Curumo seems to like smacking! First Unleaven now poor Grima...But I suppose Grima gets him back, cuts his throat! :p

Elindil hopped aboard NKoG, and flew away, to consult with Saron and Sauroman!!! :eek:

RF glared at GKON "Go! Fetch! ME clothes now!" she said "yes alright but can you really blame me for the uniform?"
"I can and do so NOW!" And with that the knight had better have gone to go get RF clothes or else

And so the brave souls set forth on their dangerous quest, jaws set and heads held high. They would sacrifice thier very lives for the sake of a friend (or foe or estranged father). Those few, those happy few, that band of brothers! Blah blah blah...I can't remember the rest...ON SAINT PATRICKS DAY!!!!

GkoN returned to the pants shop, (about 25-30 pages ago) and brought Rf some clothes. When he came back he was atop a magnificent steed! SHADOWFAX!!!

"So what drug did you give it to make the horse alow you to ride it?" asked RF taking the clothes and changing behind a rock

(guys its gonna be kinda hard for me to type for a while dut to breaking my finger so I may not get on alot...meh so dont just get rid of me pleaase!)

(Don't worry we won't :D )
The knight looked slightly offended at the mention of having to drug a horse in order to ride him..."Horsenip." He said.
"Horsenip??" The others said in unison, sounding slightly perplexed.
"Yes, Horsenip. There's such a thing. It's used for making horses quite playful and-GWAAAAAHH!!!" The knight yelped as Shadowfax rolled over. The knight jumped from his back just in time. :D "Eh...Mayhaps we outta take a bus." Yes, Shadowfax was hopped up on horsenip the way cats get hopped up on catnip, rolling round, neighing randomly, and pouncing on various people. "OOMF!!!GET OFF!" Shouted the knight, as Shadowfax pounced :eek: . "Horsenip..." Curumo said, an eyebrow arched. "From whence does this weed come?" He asked the knight, his voice floating meliflously through the air. "It's a flower, and it comes from...HEY!!DADBURNIT CURUMO!You're speech craft won't work on me!" The knight said, trying to get out from under Shadowfax... :D

Even though it wasn't Saint Patrick's day just yet, the Wizard of Many Colors stayed an emerald green, and skulking behind him was Gríma dressed all in a sickly lime green.

"But of course we couldn't continue the Dramatic Entrance without you, Mouse," the Wizard said, and threatened her that if she ever decided to leave the DE thread that a curse would remain upon her for the rest of her days. ;) j/k

Hope you get better soon. I'll be praying for you.

(Ouch Rf!!! What did u do?)
Elindil Swooped down, still aboard NkoG and picked Shadowfax up off GkoN.
"Now are we going on that quest?"

The knight rolled over to look @ Elindil. "We *COUGH* first wear green, as it's almost st. Patty's day n' noone wants wild ZuZu beans pinching them..." The knight got up slowly, then pulled out something noone would have expected...A GIANT MARSHMALLOW THE SIZE OF SHADOWFAX!!! :eek: "Ok, if we're gonna go questing we gotta have a sufficient breakfast...I CALL DIBS ON THE DRUMSTICK!!!" Shouted the knight, who began to carve the marshmallow... :D

Gondor Knight of Narnia said:
(Don't worry we won't :D )
Why dont I trust you?lol

RF gave Curumo a skeptical look "Yeah right..besides I wouldnt leave DE! Its like awesome in here! I mean comeon where else can I go and flirt with Eomer or somebody and get away with it and none of my friends claim I'm lieing when I say guys are stupid? Oops! Not supposed to give that away..Thank you Curumo for working your weird voice magic..." she trailed off when she saw Grima "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!!? ITS HAENIOUS! AND I'M NOT GOOD AT WHAT LOOKS GOOD AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT! GO CHANGE! NOW!"
"But-" protested Grima "Curumo-"
RF cut him off..."I'll not go on a quest and look at you everyday in that aweful color! Now I do no care bout what C-o say I want you changed! NOw!" Grima ran wimpering away...

(Yay I managed to type without backspacing to terriably much!Elidil I slammed it in my Bed room door...I just wanted to see my dad...hes a Dr.)

Just then what he least expected happened. The Dolphin Queen entered and smiled at GKoN.

"In honor of the festive celebration, and before you embark on your journey, I have brought a dear friend who says she has missed you very much."

In walked the Lady of the Green Kirtle: "GKON-poo!" she said, running towards him with her arms stretched out wide. :eek:

"Can we have corn beef and cabbage?" Unleavend asked turining into a lepruchan..."Yes" said the Dolphin queen...then the Green Woman Kirtle person waved her hand and there appeared the food

The knight grabbed his horse-sized marshmallow and ran off, quite noticed. "Now where has my adorable bundle of armor gotten too?" Asked the green lady, scanning the room. One of the dolphin guards pointed down the corridor the knight had skidaddled, in fact it was sorta obvious as the walls were smeared w/ marshmallow, as the thing was nearly too big to fit through the hall. "AAwww, he's playing games." She said, and was off! The knight had meanwhile pulled out a real-live certified clone commando blaster rifle, and had hidden himself just round a corner just in case the green lady should come round... :D

Last edited:
Everybody followed the GKL to see what would happen..all except Unleavnd who had a bow and arrow and climbing above everybody else she snuck around and played the part of a love god...SHE SHOT GKON WITH AN ARROW! AND IT WORKED! He fell in love with the next woman he saw which happened to be the GKL!

(laughs hysterically at her brilliance.)

"I didn't realize your eyes were so.....green!"

The Wizard sneered and turned the corner, just in time to see Gollum sneaking off with his personal box of fresh-baked oatmeal raisin cookies. "How DARE you!" He aimed and shot a fireball at the gangrel creature, who let out a scream and dropped the box.

"Those are MINE for this quest, not yours, filthy creature!" Grabbed box and took out a cookie.

"Give us a kiss precious." He said w/ puckered lips. He chucked the blaster rifle in the air when he'd done so, the sound of accidental blaster fire in the background! :D The green lady giggled n' was gonna kiss him when... :D

Back