Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

Spotting his oppurtunity, Zantar leaps into the air, capturing the cheesy gordita crucnch before it lands in the hands of GkoN. Thinking quickly, he darts for the horizon.

The knight watched as Curumo no longer enjoyed his cheesy goodness while using a waiter as a shield!he darted across the room and found an unopened keg of rootbeer.."hmmmmm" he thought, and shook it up!"where'd i put that bottle opener???" all of a sudden dernhelm came up behind him with a battle cry and a large salmon fillet in hand!the knight gasped and fumbled to get the keg open! he did so with a loud "POP!!GOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!" just as Dernhelm nailed him w/ the fillet! both he, glamel, and a bunch of other people including Zantar were swept away by a torrent of rootbeer! :D

Last edited:
Just then a girl with glasses and a briefcase enters the room. She notices a few changes, like a river of root beer, since she left only a half hour ago..."Umm, What did I miss?"

Gryphon casually steps onto a table from which she was under a moment ago and yells at GKoN

"Stop the rootbeer, its going to ruin the place and several perfectly good dresses!"

Everyone stares at her, and soon, pies and rootbeers and cheeseckaes are flying at her, and she was yucky,.... wet with rootbeer and pies

The breath escaped from Zantar as the rootbeer swept him away. The Gordita was carried out of sight by the raging fizzy river. His worst fears had come true.

"I CAN'T!!!" He shouted back!!he still had horse poo on his face, and spotted Glamel clinging to a pillar, he swam up to her and gave her a big horse-poo smooch! and laughed as he swirled away from her in the rootbeer :D

Gryphon reached down and pulled Zantar from the sticky brown river and onto the table

"Are you all right?" she asked

Meanwhile, the wizard had found a nice, cozy spot on the next floor up. He kicked the Worm down into the flood of rootbeer, and, watching the mayhem contendedly, he sipped a nice Dr. Pepper...

"eeow"said Glamel, "yuck" as she wipe her face with the horse poo. she got her magic wand in her pocket and whispher the magic word soon she was clean and pretty again. :p

she walked past Jewel who was still soaking with rootbeer :D

The girl who was know covered in all kinds of food crawled onto the table and shouted at Gryphon..."He's not breathing, you shoud give him some of Lucy's cordial!"

Hearing Jewel's suggestion, the White Wizard hissed, "Save your pity and your mercy! He will have no use for them!" And, waving his staff forward, knocked the Cordial out into the river. Then the Worm grabbed hold of it, and...

The knight saw dernhelm floating...and helped her onto a floating table so her nice dress wouldn't be ruined :D he then dove down to the depths of the brown mirey stuff.....and began to open windows..... :D

Gryphon held the once again uncontious Zantar in her arms and she lowered him on the table and waited at his side to regain contiousness

the knight saw what Curumo had done...and pulled him by the ankle down into the river while there was still a river! :D He then bopped wormtongue over the head w/ a leg of lamb and recovered the cordial! HUZZAH!! the river degraded into a stream...then to a trickle...then was wholly drained :D

Seeing now that his coat was no longer of Many Colors, but was brown only, his eyes grew to small slits as he looked at the knight in shining brown armor. "For thy foolish actions thou shalt receive just recompense, sir knight. I have friends in the high places of Gondor, and the Queen of Narnia is my ally. Will you escape wholly from your duties, playing truant here in this great hall?" He ordered Lurtz to go and summon the Witch...

Back