Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

"If you REALLY hate my guts n' wanna divorce me or if that's not just when everyone's around!THAT'S WHAT!" The knight crossed his arms. "It ain't funny." with that his lip stuck out poutily and he sprayed some cheezewhizz on the windshield n' made a cheesey smiley face.... :D

RF looked weirdly at GKON. "What? Could you say that agin...without whining...I did not understand you...Do I really hate you or is it just an act?..Is that what you are asking?"

The knight glared @ his wife. "YES!" He began to think she was messin' w/ his head n' had married him for some twisted sick revenge. :D No matter, he'd soon dissuade her from further sick twisted revenge... :D

(No, I was throughly confused...and ACCIDENTLY said I DO!..and what are you gonna do!?!?!?:eek: )
RF turned to him and said "GKON, I just don't like it when you call me stuff like Sugar Monkey and Pumpkin whatever, or Snickerdoodle..they are like stuff you call girls when you are mocking them...and..." at this point she was cut off by a...

loud shudder from the ship!! :eek: They dropped outta warp n' the alarms went off. "DADBURNIT RF I WAS BEIN' SERIOUS WHEN I CALLED YOU SUGAR MONKEY!!" The knight clicked a few buttons n' tried to get their bearings as smoke started floodin' in. "Uh oh..." Said the knight when he smelled burnt chicken. "There goes dinner now you HAVE to eat cheezewhizz!" :D No sooner had he said that then a flaming roasted chicken came whizzing through the door n' nailed the windshield:eek:!! "Uh oh...wesah gottin' a maxi-big bombad boomer cruiser(starship...probably a big battleship)on oursah tails!!" Meanwhile Curumo had been busy teaching Bilbo that Unleavened was loads of fun to follow n' he wouldn't stop weavin' his trunk in and outta the ventilation ducts n' grabbing Unleavened's hair.(HOW MEAN CURUMO!)... :D

RF was freakin' out. "Ok thats it..." she picked up a hot pad and flung baking soda into the oven the fire was put out...RF opend a window and the smoke went out. "There thats better and...gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah can't we have ONE serious discussion without it being interupted!"

"DADBURNIT RF WE'RE STILL IN SPACE!!" Shouted the knight, closin' the window back n' locking it before Rf got them both vacuumed out. :D "Now..you were saying?" Meanwhile Bilbo had inconferrably sucked every peanut out of Unleavened's pockets...And Curumo was laughing too hard to worry about Rf n' her hubby... :D

"Uh oh,you've got am-" The knight got a devious look... "Your name is Rf, you are my wife.We are happily married and on our way to our honeymoon, which we never got cause a mean ol' wizard interrupted it and got his ship blown up." :D

And the knight grinned smugly. "OH-HO!!I KNEW YOU WERE TRYIN' TO MESS W/ MY HEAD AGAIN!!!" With that the knight handed Rf a feather and took a lookey-loo @ the control board. "Oohhhhhh yousah no likey this'n sugar brindles. Wesah in uncharted space n' there's a bombad maxi-big boomercruiser on our heels. Why theysah no blast us?"... :D

"NO!NOOOOO!!!YOUSAH STAY HERE OR THEYSAH BOOM YOUSAH FOR SURE!!" The knight sealed the hatch from the control board n' made Rf sit down. He then proceeded to hand her some doritos. "Yousah be a good girl n' no abandon shippey or mesah make'em more gungan talk!" :D

"Only for a smooch." He was beginnin' to think Rf was addicted to coacoa. "WHATT??!!!A KISSS?!!!WHY YOU..." Rf took a deep breath and was about to consent when the comm started beepin'. "Uh oh we'll have to wait on that..." Said the knight runnin' to the controls. "This is the New Republic cruiser Sushi(Yes...Sushi) to unidentified shuttle. State your business here or we'll be forced to board you." :D

RF ran over to the intercom (because she didn't trust GKON) and shouted"..you are invading Kilachin terratory and we are more powerful than we look! You may think we are but a shuttle but we are acctually part of a Klingon/Romulan warbird that is mostly cloaked! I suggest you leave....right now!"

The knight snorted. "Romulan-Klingon..." "Who was that?" Said the gravelly voice of the Calamari officer. "NOONE!!" Shouted Rf, clamping her hand over the knight's mouth. The knight took Rf's hand in his n' said "Are you SURE you don't want cheezewhizz? AND HAVE THERE ACTUALLY BEEN ANY ROMULAN-KLINGON WARBIRDS???"
"There's no warbird out there." The calamarian said.... :D

"I'm gonna kill you!" RF screamed AS she set about beating the knight with a chair GKON said "Consider Couples therapy RF! PLEEEASE!" "What the?" The comander motioned to his troops who prepared to board the shuttle

The knight could think of only one way to slow Rf's rampage...well two actually. He grabbed the chair n' removed it from Rf's hands. He THEN gave her a biiigggggg wet smooch :D! THEN he stuffed a bar of chocolate into her pie-hold as the sizzling of a blowtorch cutting through the ship's hull was heard... :D

So kissing was not the way to cool RF down. If anything it made her madder than a mad hatter. She yanked the chocolate out of her mouth and jumped on GKON's back. she started to pound him with her fists as the whats-'em-ma-called came through the shuttle.

Back