Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

"I pity you," came a deep voice from somewhere. Yes indeed, he had returned once more, his familiar grin creasing his face. "I have many names and if I choose to dislike one of them, then I pick another." He held up his hand in a token of peace. "Mr. Fideal, shall we not have peace, you and I? Will you not now willingly hear my counsel and my what my wisdom, founded in long years, can bring?" He clutched his black staff, periodically glancing from side to side to see when the knight would appear...

"Yeah, I always wanted to be a counceler, my aunt was. So yeah I know councelers
help people it's really a good thing, you know. I mean you always hear about docters
saving lives, but what about councelers. don't they get any credit?". rambled Mr Fideal.

"Don't listen to him Fideal," exclaimed Jewel. "He'll only trick you like he tricked me!" *looks at Curumo* "I'm still ambassador of Middle-earth, right?"

"Of course you are, Jewel," said the wise wizard. "I still need you to parley with my friend, Queen Jadis. If you fail your mission, a war might ensue here in the Enedwaith..."

"Well, I see no reason for a war" said Mr. Fideal "my brother's mother's son was a diplomat
he really was a good one at that until he told a king he had bad breath, biggest mistake of
his life you know."

"So, you have already been the cause of much grief," the wizard said with a glare, his eyes flaming for a split second. "Jewel, you have a task to do. Do not be disappointing like the Grey Fool. The whole of Middle-earth is in your hands..."

"Enedwaith???" Exclaimed the knight, who had wondered a little ways away to clean himself up! "HEED NOT THIS CONJURER's WORDS!" He has decieved many men with his smooth tongue....The knight walked towards Curumo....then the sky grew dark...it got cloudy..... :D

And suddenly it began to pour rain and streaks of lightning were flashing here and there. No doubt one of the many devices of the Wizard of Many Colors...

*Jewel gulps* "Ummm.....just one second. Did you say all of Middle-Earth." She looks from the duffers stuffing their faces with candy to the wizard and Mr. Fideal, then Gondor Knight. "I don't know what to do..."

The wizard's eyes squinted, but not for long. He grabbed the Worm and pushed him in front of him, and whispered, "Steal that shield that he bears...it is an ancient Elvish shield, and rightly belongs to me, the Lord of this land!" He shoved him forward.

Wormtongue moved forward and into the blinding light he went! He tripped over something but got back up, and felt around! he found something cold and hard and grabbed it and ran quickly back to his master! He handed it to Curumo but....it turns out Wormtongue grabbed one of Glamel's Cadburry bars! :D

"Here, Curumo!" cries Inky, stepping forward. "I'll trade you that Cadbury for some jelly beans, licorice jelly beans, all black, you should like that. What do you say? Then the Knight can keep his shield, and you can distribute these licorice jelly beans to your wraith friends, so they'll be happy. Here, you too, Worm, have a jelly bean. And you know what? I don't think we should send Jewel to parley with Jadis, she's just a youngster, you know. Hey -- gimme the chocolate. I gave you all the jelly beans ..."

Prince of the West wanders back in, eyeing a slightly nicked sword that had wet in the rain. Seeing the Knight and Curumo looking daggers at one another, he shrugs.
"Either of you guys have a dry rag?"
Not taking his eyes off his foe, Curumo bends down and rips a piece off the edge of his robe.
"Oh, you didn't have to do that", Prince assures him.
"No matter", Curumo waves his hand blithely. "I'm getting a new one next week. No-iron this time - it takes me hours to press this thing."
"Ah", nods the Prince knowingly. Glancing at Inkspot standing there with here hands full of sweets, he shakes his head and begins drying his blade.
"Trust not that cloth, sir!" cries Knight of Gondor to the Prince. "Trust nothing from the hand of that vile sorcerer, who is the woe of man and elf!"
"Oh, I don't know", the Prince says, eyeing his dry blade. "Whatever else it does, it can dry things well. Say, you wouldn't have a stone about you, would you? I picked up some nicks here that I have to work out."
Taken aback, Knight fishes about in his clothing. Inspot approaches and offers refreshment.
"Want a jelly bean?"
"Sorry", the Prince answers. "Didn't bring my toothbrush."
"Here you go", the Knight hands the stone to Prince. "Hone thy blade, then stand hard by my side whilst I battle this evil magician!" He whirls his blade in a dramatic arc, nearly decapitating Inkspot and scattering her candies about the floor.
"Er, right", the Prince says, edging away from the enthusiastic Knight. "You know, you might want to be a bit more careful where you swing that thing." Edging Inkspot out of range, he begins helping her pick up her sweets. "Is he always this way?" he asks her sotto voce.
"Oh, he's very helpful. I wanted the licorice in smaller pieces anyway."
"I prefer them larger", croaks Worm, grabbing at the loose candies.
"Well, then, I'll leave you to it", the Prince says, taking the honing stone and his sword away to a corner.

Eccentric Bibliophile silently enters the room Book in hand and samurai sword by his side. He casually scans his surroundings and mutters "looks like I'm late for something". He spots the Prince in the corner and walks up to him and with a smirk says "Hello Prince. What'd I miss?"

"Indeed, I must have a new coat! This rootbeer-covered coat simply will not do!" The wizard shuffled his tattered cloak, glancing with a sneer at the overly enthusiastic Gondorian knight. "I will return yet for thee, O fool. When Jadis arrives, prepare to meet the One."

"You speak of the latter Dark Lord, Sauron?" The knight asked, and appologized for nearly decapitating inkspot :D. Grabbing a jelly bean, ate it then pulled out a horn....and blew it!!!It echoed throughout Rohan.....and then a rumbling was heard..... :D

"What madness do you bring with you?" Suddenly the eyes of the wizard grew wide with rage, for he could see and hear the hoom-hooming of Ents...

Back