Corrupt a Wish Game II

granted, you gat a huge bag of wool, but you accidentaly fall into it and it is so big that you can't find your way out and you have to stay there for a week until someone finds you, and by then it's too late cause you've already lost your mind and there is no hope of revival.

I wish I had more duct tape.

Granted, but then all your duct tape revolts and it duct tapes you to a chair made out of duct tape with duct tape until it runs out.

I wish my skin would stop blistering!

Grim reaper - hey, I like creepy dreams, that's cool.:D

Yours is granted, but when he comes back he doesn't remember who you are.
(That's sad!):(

I wish for world peace.

You didn't wish for anything. But, I can still corrupt it! *Corrupts the wish that isn't there.* There, your wish has now been corrupted.

I wish a wish for a fish...And some ketchup. :)p)

Granted, but then your teeth are even worse than before because of the rush for taking them off.

I wish I had some more inspiration for my fantasy book.

Granted, but you get your inspiration from one of your friends, and then your friend takes you to court, and sues you for theft of story ideas, and you spend the rest of your days LOCKED IN MY DUNGEON! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!:p

I wish to not be computer illiterate...

Graneted but then it means that you cannot understand a thing your computer dose... So this means that you can never come back onto this site... EVER AGAIN! Or anyother site for that fact...

I wish It wasnet 3 am...

Back