Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr- Christopher Paolini III - Post all Eragon here

Elvish, Ernest, Eggbtr...anything.

And, to be honest, the more I read Eragon and Eldest, the more I see it as a premonition that Saphira will die. Brom's Saphira died...Brom warned Eragon never to let Saphira get hurt when he was dying...Murtagh has to capture her and/or Eragon and bring them to Galbatorix...At this stage in her life, Saphira is very vulnerable.

It doesn't look good.

Yes Eggnog is a good choice for sure :D :p. Murtagh, being my fave character i want him to win but seeing as he has joined Galbatorix there is little hope for him having an enjoyable life anymore :p. But i guess he didnt have a good life in the beginning anyways, being on the run and such things.

Last edited:
Have any of you ever written Mr.Paolini? I have a couple times, the first letter reply i recieved from him he included a autographed bookmark, a sheet about him and his family and the whole inheritence concept and then a nice inheritence decorated paper with his reply to questions and what not on it.

who here thinks that roran is actually in line as the heir to the king? cause it says that the descendants of the kings still live in carvahall and therinsford. how else would garrow know how to read? everything points in that direction and also murtagh can't break his word but there are ways to negate ancient words remember? the blessing?

Have any of you ever written Mr.Paolini? I have a couple times, the first letter reply i recieved from him he included a autographed bookmark, a sheet about him and his family and the whole inheritence concept and then a nice inheritence decorated paper with his reply to questions and what not on it.

I wrote to him. He sent me a signed picture of himself, along with a drawing he made of Zar'roc. He also said that he's not quite done with Book III, it doesn't have a name, or a release date.

Arya
As Arya you are smart, responsible, and you always attemp to do the right thing.

You are an Elf!
Congratulations! You are an official elf. You are brave and smart and a little on the quiet side. Keep it up!

Makes sense....:p

Brom

For you, intelligence and quick thinking is everything. You tend to enjoy story telling ;)

I've never even read Eragon, so I don't even know who this is.

Brom
For you, intelligance and quick thinking is everything. You tend to enjoy story telling ;)

ooh i feel honoured. i was reading the book again today,:rolleyes:

Brom.... Geeez....I'm not that wise... I'm evil!!!

I wanna be as Murtagh...I wanna be as Murtagh... XD

j/k.... but I agree with L_A...Broom is the wisest one in the book ;)

Back