Cheese Whiz II

Caspian: *raises eyebrow at Glen* You know, you used to try and stop me from throwing food at people, and look at you now. Tsk tsk *shakes head* How the mighty have fallen.

You can throw food at me anytime. I won't mind. Preferably ice cream. With the little cookie dough chunks in it. From Dairy Queen. Size large.

Caspian: *raises eyebrow at Glen* You know, you used to try and stop me from throwing food at people, and look at you now. Tsk tsk *shakes head* How the mighty have fallen.

That was Dr. Byrne. He's been vacationing lately because the lack of cats on the forum has lured him into complacency.

*throws ice cream, with anchovies in it, at Sopes*

Dunno, I've only had sardines. Ask Sopes, he's the one coated in anchovy ice cream. I have concluded that it is probably a traditional Telmarine dish.

I mean, I like Caesar dressing, but this is ridiculous.

And I don't know the answer to MF's question. I took a shower directly after Glen threw ice cream at me. You really gotta stop assaulting people, Glen. It's immature at this point.

Seriously, the encyclopaedia could use an update.

And while you're at it, can we have a definition for "seriously" in duffer contexts?

I'll leave it to you. You've got nothing else on your agenda, do you? Probably just laze around. Seriously, Glen, do something with your life!

Nope, coffee ice cream is the best, but I'm an ice cream addict and will eat it anyway. Unfortunately, I don't think that my acceptance of your ice cream counts as maturity, because I didn't ask for you to throw it at me.

No, it just rules out giving people gifts they don't ask for. Or handing people gifts they do ask for, as the proper way to exchange gifts is by throwing. Needless to say, mature people do not give each other glassware.

But if I ask for it, is it really a gift? Okay, let's face it, we have to define 'gift' before we can discuss this any further. And we both know whose job it is round here to define things. Like, in a proper encyclopaedia. Of duffers.

Is it dark chocolate? That milk chocolate stuff is ugh. Even if we can get healthy versions from Germany.

Glen... Healthy chocolate is a myth. And who needs chocolate when you can have broccoli? And don't forget to drink enough water and do your cardio. Remember: that sad chocolate-craving dream body is only one more squat away :)

Back