Stupid Q&A Thread

no really. that's a good answer. Next question.

Why aren't there dinosaurs around?

Why aren't there dinosaurs around?

Well I believe after the flood, the change in climate ,and air humidity killed them off. Although I do believe that there are still some alive in Africa! In places where the air type is like before the flood. In other words very tropical. :D others will tell you a comet or astiroid killed them off but I say pshaw to that! :) lol

and if anyone did tell you, you wouldn't believe them anyway... :ph34r: (i do like that smiley - don't know if it means anything particular, but looks very secretive and Ninja-ish to me )

Originally posted by rosymole@Oct 21 2004, 02:48 PM
:ph34r: (i do like that smiley - don't know if it means anything particular, but looks very secretive and Ninja-ish to me )
That's exactly what I thought that smiley looked like--a ninja!!! :lol: :ph34r:

The answer to my question goes like this:

"I admit it, you are better than I am."
"Then why are you smiling?"
"Because I know something you do not know."
"Oh. And what is that?"
"I am not left-handed!!"

Though, Rosymole, I liked the reference to Johnny English (I'm guessing that's what your were quoting): "If I told you that, I would have to kill you."

I've heard that in the UK, Johnny English, as we know it in the states is or was a regular TV comedy with Rowan Atkinson. Is this true? :ph34r:

"You're amazing."

"I ought to be after twenty years."

"There's something I ought to tell you."

"Tell me."

"I'm not left-handed either."

P.S.

As to the Johnny English question, I have no idea. (heh heh)

has anyone not seen the princess bride? well... that's kinda really off topic, so.....:

If i were a girafe, what would that make you?

Originally posted by Dead Rain@Oct 23 2004, 05:33 PM
If i were a girafe, what would that make you?
It would make me sad.

How many rocks are there in a standard creek?

I've heard that in the UK, Johnny English, as we know it in the states is or was a regular TV comedy with Rowan Atkinson. Is this true?

Huh? Rowan Atkinson has done lots of TV work in teh UK, but there was never a series of Johnny English - I've never seen i he film actually as it just looked too bad! If you liked his acting though watch some episodes of 'Blackadder' - it is the best sitcom of all time! :lol:

As for the giraffe thing - I would be avery large and hairy ferret.

If you had to be super hero what would your special power be?

How many rocks are there in a standard creek?
too many to count, of course.

If you had to be super hero what would your special power be?
complete control of electicity and a left eye that made it so you could see in the dark. oh and vampire wings that were retractable.

oh i knbow it's a double-poster but i forgot the next Q:

if you were to die today, where would you go, why, and how do you know: heaven or hell? and this is a serious question. no joke.

Gee, I just came here to answer the giraffe question...but since you asked for it...(everyone on sight automatically rolles their eyes while emiting a sigh that sounds like 'Reformed People!' :rolleyes: ) :D

A great question my dad asks before admiting people to the Lord's Table is:

If you were to die today and go to the Pearly Gates, where Jesus asked you why should I let you into heaven, what would you say?

Some people would say something like 'Because I'm a good person' or 'Becuase I've paid my service to humanity for living a good life, raising good kids, doing well in my job, ect.' But there is only one way into heaven, and that is through Jesus, who died upon the cross to parden us from the burden of sin. If I were to rest upon my own merits or worths, would not the Living God show me a thousands faults for every good deed I have done? I know myself better than any other human, and know intamitly how deep and peverted my heart is, and I thank the Lord with unending praise that I do not have to rest upon myself for salvation because Jesus was the ultimit sacrifice.

In him alone I have put my faith for my eternal life, and it is through him that I am saved, and have hope for heaven, and the resurection.

"...Those who confess their sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive them their sins, and cleanse them from all unrighteousness..."

I would go to heaven

if he does......the world is comming to an end. jk

look into my crystal ball.... I see....... a cute boy that will fall inlove with you......but wait... you are dead.....and the boy...is Christ. and again, jk.
but if you're dead you are gonna see Christ , right? I am repeating the last question that i asked above:
if you were to die today, where would you go, why, and how do you know: heaven or hell? and this is a serious question. no joke.

Back