Stupid Q&A Thread

OK. I suppose the answer to this answer has been done to death.

Next question:

Where do clouds come from?

AHA! now I understand lol! I'm a bit slow at the moment I'm sorry. Thats def one for the memory bank tho!
As for the coulds, well it sure is a poseur?

I have one! How did werewolves and vampires come to be? (whoa, that is like the dumbest and most random question I've ever asked).

;) (*Luni

lol, that's funny, 'cause a friend of mine at college has to write a paper about someone in a movie with a mental disorder and he chose the Wolf Man (the Lon Cheney Wolf Man). He came to me for questions 'cause I really like that movie and know a bit about it, but he stumped me with this fact: How did Larry become a werewolf. Well, he was bitten by Bela who was a werewolf. ...and how did he become a werewolf? Well, he was bitten by a werewolf. It can only go back so far, so it really is a good question, how did the first werewolf (Wolf Man movie style werewolf) come to be?

I shall not attempt to answer this at this moment. My brain's too dead. um, cause a vampire ate it.

Back to the werewolf and vampire, I believe you're right about the gypsy curse for the werewolf. With the first vampire, I think Dracula made a deal with the devil. Not really a "stupid" answer, but there ya go.

why are there only 26 letters in the english alphebet?

Because people are still having trouble with the ones that already exist.

How does a flashlight work?

How does a flash light work?
well first you but in the batteries and then you ture it on. but before you do that you have to make the flash light. it's quite simple, really. alll you have to do is get the electircical from your local Lego store. with that you can hook it up to a light-bulb and, VOILA! there you have it. your very own flash light. you can even make it as the origonal flash lights by..... ok someone else answer this one.

Back