Who is going to Comic Con this year?

I am talking about the San Diego Comic-Con, In July. Of course the whole cast is at the Who Con, it's Doctor Who!

The only con I can go to is SDCC because it's closest. I might go to Vid Con though

I have eyes you know and can read. I answered BK his question if Karen Gillian was coming because I said she was and I said: I READ IT WRONG. Post is one page before this one

Well I bought myself last week in a store and when I decided to look at myself I knocked my own eyes off and ate myself but I took a picture in case I needed a reconstruction :D

You should congratulate him with being the fastest Dr in Top Gear UK! How he managed to keep on singing while driving hahahahhaha!! Make tons of pics :D

AND LEAVE THE POOR MUFFIN'S EYES AT HOME!! :p

You should congratulate him with being the fastest Dr in Top Gear UK! How he managed to keep on singing while driving hahahahhaha!! Make tons of pics :D

AND LEAVE THE POOR MUFFIN'S EYES AT HOME!! :p

I know, I love that video

"Don't worry, I'm not homeless. Could you just say 'Hey, I'm the Doctor?'"

I'd love to go to SDCC; the creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra are going to be there, but I live too far away from it. Gah, nothing ever happens up here in ND. -.-

I'd love to go to SDCC; the creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra are going to be there, but I live too far away from it. Gah, nothing ever happens up here in ND. -.-

I really wanted to go to the panel last year, but we didn't get tickets for that day.

I have merged two threads about getting ready for the year's Comic Con and have broadened the topic to Comic Con for any year.

Sadly, I'm not going to comic con again!:( Every year I say I'm gonna go, but when the time come to buy the badges, I'm always short on cash. There's such a small window to buy them and the process is so complicated that it's almost impossible to get them if you're not ready when your turn comes. Anyway, I'm not going but my daughter Alex will be there manning one of the promotional booths. She will be in costume but I'm not sure what it is at this time. If anyone is going, let me know and I'll tell you how to spot my daughter (after she gives me the details). She will be there for 3 days.

Ha, the Comic Con in my town was held at the public library where I work, so I was there...unwillingly. Modest-sized building, tons of people. Major messes to clean up. :p

Back