Two Year Anniversary

Don't worry, it's only the second anniversary. I didn't watch the movie either, but I did just watch the 9min trailer!!! AWESOME!!!

We'll have to have a big huge TDL party/reunion in about 13 years. The fifteen year anniversary of LWW, and a celebration of all the sequels! Which, if they're all done, we can watch in succession!! :D

Whoots! :D I can't wait until my stinkin' finals are over and I can get my paws on the books... hehehehe.
FINALS? FINALS? FINAAALLSSS!!!
All day long watching LWW and I knew I had forgotten something!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!
I have a finals this week too!!! I know I put the school books somewhere... wait. Where's my backpack?

Oh, well, it was worth it. It was.

What nine minute trailer???

You haven't seen it!!! :eek: Oh my stars!! You've got to, its great! I love the music! :D
Here you go: http://www.narniafans.com/movies/mov_prev.php

FINALS? FINALS? FINAAALLSSS!!!
All day long watching LWW and I knew I had forgotten something!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!
I have a finals this week too!!! I know I put the school books somewhere... wait. Where's my backpack?

Oh, well, it was worth it. It was.
LoL seriously? :eek: You'd better get to work mate! :p

I remember when I first saw it. It was the very VERY first day we moved into a new state. On a Wednesday I believe. :) O and I remember seeing the previews while we were on vacation in MX. Ah, the good old days.

I watched it finally, lol...it's scrolling through the credits *Wunderkind, love it!*

time: like 7:45 or 7:30...I didn't check!! :eek:

now it's 8:38 and will end in about 8 minutes.

Texas, U.S.A.

I hadn't seen the movie in a while so seeing it for the millionth time *lol* was just as good as the first.

I went and saw it on the 21! And i will hopefuly watch it that day!!!

*SNIFF**SNIFF* This is my 911th post....9-11 ALWAYS REMEMBER!!

And it was my boyfriends/ex-boyfriends locker #...ironic

I watched it last night about 1030 or 1045

I still jump in two parts of that movie i stayed up late and watched it its so funny how much i remember from what i watched it before and how you catch things when you watch it again that you don't realize and might have missed before. I always cry when Aslan dies and rises again and at the part when you think Peter and Edmund are done for. I still love and the song at the End Wunderkind such a cool song.

I started to watch it on the 16/17 (it was very late) but fell asleep and now I've finished watching it (didn't watch the credits though). I saw the Extended Edition since it is the only version I got.

speaking of anniversaries... today is the two year anniversary of when I joined TDL :D ;)

wow, I remember the night LWW came out. we were late to the theater (we took 75 people from church) because it was snowing.

Back