The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Chronicles of Narnia - The Films and Games > Collections and the Gaming World of Narnia

Notices

Collections and the Gaming World of Narnia Traveller's Tales' Narnia Games, Narnia Board Games and more!

Old 06-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Retired Purplemite

holyboy will become famous soon enough
Default What To Post In This Forum

Hello Fellow Members,

Many people have been posting threads about various different games in this forum. For the sake of keeping the forum tidy, we wish that you only post threads about Narnian games here. This might seem weird at first, because many of you see this forum does not have a high activity level. However, we are planning for when games are released with the Prince Caspian movie and hopefully members will be posting many things in this forum.

However, that does not mean you cannot post your thread about Halo or Final Fantasy. Discussion about other games is recommended and encouraged on our board. If you wish to post about a game not pertaining to Narnia, please do so in the Lamp-Post forum, located in Lantern Waste.

Thank you for your understanding and keep on truckin'!

(iSticky)

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^
Old 09-17-2007, 04:49 PM

Habs_Rock1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Habs_Rock1000

On the level Through the Tunnel for the console Chronicles of narnia LWW game I can only get 12 bonus shields. I have the 2 that you get from the panpipes by the fire and across from the boggles. But I can only get 10 of the supposed 11 bonus shields awarded for 10 consecutive hits, no matter how many more times I don't get another bonus shield. Please help.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Friend of Narnia

Lila is a jewel in the roughLila is a jewel in the roughLila is a jewel in the roughLila is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Lila

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyboy View Post
Hello Fellow Members,

Many people have been posting threads about various different games in this forum. For the sake of keeping the forum tidy, we wish that you only post threads about Narnian games here. This might seem weird at first, because many of you see this forum does not have a high activity level. However, we are planning for when games are released with the Prince Caspian movie and hopefully members will be posting many things in this forum.

However, that does not mean you cannot post your thread about Halo or Final Fantasy. Discussion about other games is recommended and encouraged on our board. If you wish to post about a game not pertaining to Narnia, please do so in the Wood Between the Worlds forum.

Thank you for your understanding and keep on truckin'!

(iSticky)
Thanks, holyboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs_Rock1000 View Post
On the level Through the Tunnel for the console Chronicles of narnia LWW game I can only get 12 bonus shields. I have the 2 that you get from the panpipes by the fire and across from the boggles. But I can only get 10 of the supposed 11 bonus shields awarded for 10 consecutive hits, no matter how many more times I don't get another bonus shield. Please help.
You should probably create a new thread for that. I can't help you because I don't have the game, but I'm sure others would love to help.

click the banner to see more of my graphics or to request your own!
blog

Old 09-18-2007, 04:30 PM

Habs_Rock1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Habs_Rock1000

But I can't start a thread because it says I'm not authorized to.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Friend and Surrogate Mom

Into the Wardrobe is on a distinguished road

Well, it pertains to a Narnia game so it works here. But you're right, as long as you're in the orange Fresh Bread stage, you can't start a new thread or post pics.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:09 PM

Cherrysoda12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just finished the prince caspian game and it was super easy i finished it in three days.Some people may not think it's easy but i think so.

"You want war with Abbey? You get war!"
A quote by my very favorite fictional character,
Abbey Bominable
Old 04-15-2010, 07:04 PM
narnia56

I just finish prince caspian games too......lol
Old 04-22-2010, 01:59 AM

Fantasma is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Fantasma Send a message via MSN to Fantasma

I had a bit of trouble with the Prince Caspian game, but otherwise it was easy. Really easy...could be harder, in my opinion. If its not a challenge, it gets boring fast.
I will be temporarily leaving TDL. This is due to the large amount of pessimism going on lately. I have seen full-blown supporters of the CoN movies turn completely around and start practically boycotting the franchise. This is not something I would like to associate with. As a true Narnia fan, I will keep on supporting the movies - even if they don't turn out the way I would like them to.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:49 PM

Aslan's daughter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs_Rock1000 View Post
When I played it I could get the 13 bonus shields, some were hiden and the other I got them killing enemies, but I had to do like 15 consecutive hits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrysoda12 View Post
I just finished the prince caspian game and it was super easy i finished it in three days.Some people may not think it's easy but i think so.
Yes it was too easy :S anyway I couldn't open all the chests, but I'm bored of it so I didn't try again :P

In the LWW game for PS2 I can't find 1 bonus shield, I have just 4 out of 5 do any of you know how can I get it?
Old 05-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Friend of Narnia

Mozart the Meerkitten is just really niceMozart the Meerkitten is just really niceMozart the Meerkitten is just really niceMozart the Meerkitten is just really nice

O.O why can everyone finish the Prince Caspian game but me? Its so hard! I have to push these two little keys on the keyboard at the same time while trying to aim and not get killed by various things. The farthest I got was when you had to get past those bears...
But then again I ALWAYS get games like that that don't work.

edit: and the LWW game had glitches my mom said- that made it work weird and not-right so that may be why people had such problems with it......