Rate the Signature Above You VI

10, Well it is complicated. The two characters in the middle are both Charles Xavier. The ones on the side are Magneto and Mystique, who were both at one point best friends of Professor X and turned evil. (But also at some point during their timelines canonically turned good again).

10, Well it is complicated. The two characters in the middle are both Charles Xavier. The ones on the side are Magneto and Mystique, who were both at one point best friends of Professor X and turned evil. (But also at some point during their timelines canonically turned good again).

9, I know a bit about them. From a fanfiction crossover I read. Which was epic.:p
That fanfic crossover is also the reason I've resolved to at some point see the X-men movies. I'm seriously hoping my school library has them- it has just about everything.
It has the Archives of Anthropos series. o.o

9, I know a bit about them. From a fanfiction crossover I read. Which was epic.:p
That fanfic crossover is also the reason I've resolved to at some point see the X-men movies. I'm seriously hoping my school library has them- it has just about everything.

10 Another reason I should visit you. XD

And I adore X-men. The X-men are my favorite superheroes.

I hate their movies.

I really really hate their movies.

Except First Class and Days of Future Past. When you see Days of Future Past (the one in my signature) you will understand why I feel completely justified in hating the rest of them.

I hate their movies.

Except First Class and Days of Future Past. When you see Days of Future Past (the one in my signature) you will understand why I feel completely justified in hating the rest of them.

I hate their movies.

I'll keep this in mind.
And you should definitely visit me.

10 I'm working on it. If I happen to be by your college in the next two days what's the likelihood I'll be able to randomly find you? O: )

9, That depends on when you show up.
Tuesday/Thursday I'm in class from 11-3:25 without rest. Wednesday I only have a class in the morning at 9 and a class in the afternoon (though I also have chapel after my first class). Friday is pretty much the same schedule as Wednesday.
Usually when I'm not in class I'm in my dorm, or the library, or eating. So.... semi likely? I'd be easier to find if I stayed outside when I didn't have a class. Which I could do.
What's the likelihood you'll be by my college in the next two days?

9, That depends on when you show up.
Tuesday/Thursday I'm in class from 11-3:25 without rest. Wednesday I only have a class in the morning at 9 and a class in the afternoon (though I also have chapel after my first class). Friday is pretty much the same schedule as Wednesday.
Usually when I'm not in class I'm in my dorm, or the library, or eating. So.... semi likely? I'd be easier to find if I stayed outside when I didn't have a class. Which I could do.
What's the likelihood you'll be by my college in the next two days?

10, I have class until 4 on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I feel you.

It was possible, but it looks like my friend who lives five minutes from you is coming here instead.

Back