Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
granted, but the annoying verizon guy (on the commercials) follows you around all day, saying "Can you hear me now?...Good." (I hate those commercials!)

I wish I was a professional basketball player.

Last edited:
granted you meet her but she decides that she is scared of you and she puts you in prison and sues you

I wish that TheMachinist would defet anyone

Phoenix_Sedai_23 said:
Granted you never house broke him :p

I wish that there was an X-men Legends III :)
muhahaha I DONT NEED TO HOUSE BREAK HIM SINCE HIM IS A HER! BWAHAHAHA!

And granted but it sucks like terriably!

I wish that Ephriam would be a good dog for one day in his life! Just one (and he cant get any worse than he is now)

Granted you drew them so well that people accused you of just putting up photographs and claiming them as your artwork. :eek:

I wish I could use the Phoenix Force. :D

Phoenix_Sedai_23 said:
Granted you drew them so well that people accused you of just putting up photographs and claiming them as your artwork. :eek:

I wish I could use the Phoenix Force. :D
You can but you can only use it very badly so your like "Phoenix Force Klutz" so yeah preety much you just make huge MISTAKES with it! :D :D

I wish that the frog would jump up and down shouting "A NAZI A NAZI!" But really saying "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!" (long story..but it wasn't me!)

High Peter King said:
I wish to see God's face right now.

:)
Granted, but it is judgment day, and you have not abided by the commandments. You are sent to Hell to never see god again.

I want to be the most miserable person on earth (try making THAT one worse)

granted..(bwahahaha) you are them and not only are you miserable you also constantly complain instead of trying to get along (if you did you wouldnt be the most misereable) then you complain so much that everybody leaves you the girl/guy (since I know not your gender) of your dreams comes and is going to say how much they love you but when they go to tell you you drive them away with all your annoying "I HAVE AN AWEFUL LIFE" blabber that they cant get a word in edgewise and so they leave and never come back NOT TO MENTION you werent miserable because your life was bad you were miserable because you are a snot! SO NOBODY EVEN WANTS TO HELP YOU!

I wish for a frog to jump ip and down shouting "A NAZI! A NAZI!" but really saying "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" (long story but it wasn't me!)

Reepicheepfan said:
I wish for a frog to jump ip and down shouting "A NAZI! A NAZI!" but really saying "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" (long story but it wasn't me!)

ok, i really dont know what to say about this one....

Reepicheepfan said:
granted..(bwahahaha) you are them and not only are you miserable you also constantly complain instead of trying to get along (if you did you wouldnt be the most misereable) then you complain so much that everybody leaves you the girl/guy (since I know not your gender) of your dreams comes and is going to say how much they love you but when they go to tell you you drive them away with all your annoying "I HAVE AN AWEFUL LIFE" blabber that they cant get a word in edgewise and so they leave and never come back NOT TO MENTION you werent miserable because your life was bad you were miserable because you are a snot! SO NOBODY EVEN WANTS TO HELP YOU!

I think the whole "missing my true love" thing was part of becoming the most miserable person on Earth. Nice try, but it was a trick. If I am already as miserable as I can be, I can't be made more miserable, no matter what.

Elf_Of_The_Grey_Havens said:
I think the whole "missing my true love" thing was part of becoming the most miserable person on Earth. Nice try, but it was a trick. If I am already as miserable as I can be, I can't be made more miserable, no matter what.
MY WISH IS: I wish for the frog to jump up and down shouting "A NAZI! A NAZI!" but really saying "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" (long story but it wasn't me!)

Granted, it was reversed and as he said "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!" He was really saying "A NAZI A NAZI!"

I wish that it was easier to beat Apocolypse on X-men Legends: II (I have been working on it all day but keep dying) :)

Granted but you're all twisted up and can't do what slinkies do best

I wish you guys would always stay on topic on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back