Willianites

Me too! I wish that new film project will come true! If they confirm it, hopefully we'll wait for the trailer and the first image still and poster! Yahoo!

Anyway, I forgot to answer some of the questions of some Williamites. HighKingPeterMagnificent asked if who is Kevin Zegers, William's possible co-star for A Great Education. Well, Zegers is a Canadian actor known for indies and TV work. He starred in "Transamerica" as Felicity Huffman's son. (She was nominated for Best Actress for her role as a transgender reuniting with her son.) He was also in "Frozen" and in some episodes of "Gossip Girl" (season 2) as a villain.

Also, I'd like to reply on my question that <Turkish Delight> answered. I agree on period films! I'm a fan of many period films that are of great quality. Great to imagine that William will star in a WWII film (lead or supporting) someday. I also love to see him in thrillers or political dramas (stuff like "Milk" and "Frost/Nixon") because I do like some politics. I just said that I don't like him in action films because they're too much since Narnia. But whatever he takes, we Williamites will support!

On his new project, I have no idea on the story of The Pied Piper of Hamelin. Almost two years ago there were 3 producers who wanted to do an adaptation of the story, but it was the comic version about a high school guy bullied and had an encounter with the Pied Piper, or at least something like that. I'm not sure if William would take the comic book version or the classic book version.

My opinion is that I'm pleased with the project. I hope William takes it because it's challenging and he'd likewise disappear into character! (It seems like what Daniel Day-Lewis does in his movies. People forget that he's the actor because he made life to the character.)

If you guys make a choice, would you like "The Pied Piper of Hamelin" to be the classic book adaptation or a contemporary twist? Share your opinions! For me, I'd like it to be a modern-day version, minus teen stuff and more serious. (Like a No Country For Old Men type, but you have a younger actor!)

hm. I cant see him being creepy at all. :) That would be really cool though. I never heard the Pied Piper story, though. What is it about?

Edit: So Will would play an 'evil' childcatching character? That picture is playing with my mind and seriously scaring me. I am not even kidding. I dont know if I want to see that. "A Great Education" sounds better. :)

OMG, yes, that does sound seriously creepy. I'd like to see him in a more adult role, though. I'm just waiting for them both to come out!

Yay!!! Happy Birthday to the amazing tea loving, Peter portraying, very British and wonderful William Moseley!!! :D Let the celebration begin!!!! I've already begun drinking tea in your honor today. :)
Love,
April

256hcee.jpg

Yay!!! Happy Birthday to the amazing tea loving, Peter portraying, very British and wonderful William Moseley!!! :D Let the celebration begin!!!! I've already begun drinking tea in your honor today. :)
Love,
April

256hcee.jpg

I LIKE THAT PICTURE!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!!!

Tis a wonderful time of year for the Willianites! Tis a Willianite global holiday!

Thanks, dearie. I really loved that picture too! :D So have my fellow Willianites done anything special to celebrate William's birthday today? I've just been drinking a lot of tea and talking about him almost constantly to my family today. :D He He. I've also posted a few Facebook and Twitter posts about William's birthday too. I'm just so glad I didn't miss it this year! It seems like I have for the last couple of years.

I can't see the pic! :( oh well. I actually didn't do much for Will's B-day yesterday because I actually didn't know what day it was... like, I thought it was Thursday or Tuesday or something. But I'll celebrate today! :D

I can't see the pic! :( oh well. I actually didn't do much for Will's B-day yesterday because I actually didn't know what day it was... like, I thought it was Thursday or Tuesday or something. But I'll celebrate today! :D

Aww... sorry you can't see the pic. It was kind of a big file. Here is another random William picture of the day. Have fun celebrating his birthday today! What are you planning to do? :D
350a43q.jpg

Thanks, dearie. I really loved that picture too! :D So have my fellow Willianites done anything special to celebrate William's birthday today? I've just been drinking a lot of tea and talking about him almost constantly to my family today. :D He He. I've also posted a few Facebook and Twitter posts about William's birthday too. I'm just so glad I didn't miss it this year! It seems like I have for the last couple of years.

I got the new Warriors book!! Haha!

Like 5 years ago when I was completely obsessed with him, I had my best friend over to stay the night on his birthday and we had a Narnia themed party sort of thing as a celebration :p We watched the commentary and read bits from the book and stuff. Good times :)

darn, I can't see that picture either. But I watched old interviews he did (with georgie and skandar -- adorable!) and gorged myself on the gallery of pictures at wmoseley.com. here's two of my favourites:
picture.php

picture.php

sorry if they're kinda big...

Back