Narnia Day: March 21

>> Would it perhaps be alright for Narnia Fan Fiction Revolution to post something about this? Maybe join in?

While I can't speak with authority, I see no reason why anyone would oppose what you suggest.

OH HOLY COW! THERE'S AN OFFICIAL NARNIA HOLIDAY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I hope I haven't anything important going on! at least it's a saturday!
I'm gonna invite my Lucy nut friend Micaela over for a sleep-over and we'll watch both movies in a row!:D
THIS IS SO AWESOME!

Oh and I'll watch that Lazy sunday vid too!:D:D

OH HOLY COW! THERE'S AN OFFICIAL NARNIA HOLIDAY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I hope I haven't anything important going on! at least it's a saturday!
I'm gonna invite my Lucy nut friend Micaela over for a sleep-over and we'll watch both movies in a row!:D
THIS IS SO AWESOME!

Oh and I'll watch that Lazy sunday vid too!:D:D
That's the spirit Dusty!!!!!

oh, by the way, there is another thread in the LampPost section where you can list what' you're going to do that day!!!!

I'm really excited for Narnia Day, which I had no idea existed until I joined here. :) I'm sorry to say that it is not even remotely near my birthday, but oh well. This needs to go on my calendar, like now. So glad Narnia Day is in existence. It's about time Narnia had a day for itself, I think.

Oh my gosh, this is awesome! :D I'll have to think of some ways to celebrate. haha, maybe I'll try to watch both movies in one day! That would be cool. I wish I hadn't eaten all my Turkish Delight... lol, and I'll probably be on this site alot that day. That is, if I don't already have anything going. I'll have to check the calendar. But that's cool! :p

The REAL ending of LWW:

The bodies of Lucy, Susan, Edmund and Peter lay freezing in the snow, riddled with arrows, because Mr. Beaver thought he recognized the pelt of his Uncle Edgar on one of the coats.

Better yet, build a bright city of War Drobe in Ecuador where it is always Spring and never Winter.

I had almost forgotten about Narnia Day. I am a terrible person! (right now:p)
I will be celebrating my birthday a few days before then, and celebrating the release of the Hunger Games movie two days after! A packed twoish weeks to be sure!

Back