Share a Pic! III

well, I'm VERY bored right now so I'm posting a couple of pics of me. These aren't current; they were taken sometime last year when I got my hair cut reallllllyyyyyyyyyyy short. But it's two of the few pics I actually think are any good with me in them. :rolleyes: the first: with glasses, then without. Not a fan of how my glasses look on my face.
These are awesome pictures of you. :D You're so pretty.
Me during the Prom
Love your dress! You're gorgeous!
Here is one from December :p
Awesome scarf. Very pretty :D

Here are my thank-you's :eek:

- Aravis Kenobi and Michael: Thank you so much for your compliments. Being told I look like "Anne" is very flattering, thank you. Both of you are just too darn nice! :D :eek:
-Powl': Thank you sweetie, you too are very pretty!
-Lila: Thank you for the compliment on the scarf, I dont know if I've seen a picture of you but I can bet you are very pretty as well :D

ok here's some pics of a beautiful (french) blog, that girl draws sooo well

http://crayon2papier.skyrock.com

346448437_1.jpg

1907421673_1.jpg

1880994573_3.jpg

It's sort of big, but that's me a couple of years ago on christmas. :p That purple thing in my mouth is my appliance, I got rid of that a while ago. It fixed my overbite.

PS: Like my Eeyore pajamas?? :D :eek:

Attachments

• SD card 1-14-09 012.jpg
    SD card 1-14-09 012.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 105
well, I'm VERY bored right now so I'm posting a couple of pics of me. These aren't current; they were taken sometime last year when I got my hair cut reallllllyyyyyyyyyyy short. But it's two of the few pics I actually think are any good with me in them. :rolleyes: the first: with glasses, then without. Not a fan of how my glasses look on my face.
You look beautiful, glasses or no glasses.
Me during the Prom
You are also a beauty!
It's sort of big, but that's me a couple of years ago on christmas. :p
PS: Like my Eeyore pajamas?? :D :eek:
Very cute picture! you're adorable.

Let me post a pelican or something from my trip to Florida. We drove across the Gulf Coast and down to Ft. Lauderdale, but I was working a lot of the time and didn't have much time to get out and take photos! These were the best, along the Florida panhandle.

Attachments

• 3 pelicans.jpg
    3 pelicans.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 68
  • pelican2.jpg
    pelican2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 71
  • pelicanhead2.jpg
    pelicanhead2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 69
Random picture I found. I believe I wanted to make this my Facebook picture at one point, but then dropped it off in some folder in my computer. :rolleyes::p:eek:

Attachments

• fbpic.jpg
    fbpic.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 68
Back