Share a Pic! III

Nice work, McFly! I got my camera in November and have been learning by taking pictures of animals and nature, I never thought to try artsy stuff like you did. Maybe I will try something ...

Gaby! Those are AWESOME pictures. I've always thought it would be cool to be a photographer. Are you taking a class?

I took a few pics today, not of me, but of..objects and such.
I'm a total newbie at photography, so they're not that great, but yeah.

You actually did quite well. I'm turning photography more into my profession than a hobby, and I have to say, you did very well for a "newbie".:D With practice, you could get very good shots. One thing I learned very early on, was that a photographer needs to try and capture an object/person in a more natural setting. Putting a necklace/jewelry in ones hands to take the photo is a brilliant idea, and usually turns out quite well.(I personally have not tried it, as I'm a guy, hence, not much jewelry, except for a purity ring and a cross necklace)

yeah, my dream job is to pretty much be a photographer, and I'm going to pursue that. hopefully I'll get into photojournalism later on. but yeah, thanks for all the comments.=)
it's good to have feedback once in awhile.
and as for classes, I haven't taken one YET, but I am going to this upcoming school year:D
I'd also love to see you guys' photography sometime.

GAH I love rainbows! and heck no woman, those are good!
also, you're drop dead gorgeous:D

here's two more, haha
my sister and her amazingness:
melodypeace.jpg

and then my eye..looks freaky-ish in this picture.
eyeee.jpg

Your Sister Lila is beautiful! I love your eyes and eyebrows! And your photos were good, too, the bench and gate and rainbow. Nice!

McFly, I love the photo of your eyeball! I love eyeballs ...
Beautiful!

Here is Jax with a new hair cut and Jax as seen by Andy Warhol ... actually took them both with my computer and Photo Booth.
:D

Attachments

• new hair cut.jpg
    new hair cut.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 107
  • new view.jpg
    new view.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Jax, you look so pretty! *waves to Jax* So nice to see you! And I love your haircut.

It looks like you and your sister had a blast, Abby. Do you two do this a lot?

Your photography is lovely, Grace, but the picture of you is far prettier :D

Jax, you're gorgeous! loving the new hairdo!
and as for the eye picture, I was actually not having that great of a day when I took it, so perhaps there's your deeper meaning. haha
but it can mean tons of things.

So, my older bro is moving from home to attend his college. I'm here at his apartment being caught teaching him how to properly put together a corner desk with a drill. ^_^

Jax I LOVE your new haircut!!!! You are the cutest mom ever! :)
Jax, you look so pretty! *waves to Jax* So nice to see you! And I love your haircut.
You're really pretty Jax!:D
Jax, you're gorgeous! loving the new hairdo!
Cool pictures Jax!:D
Thank you, sweeties. Y'all are so gorgeous, I am not even in it, but I do like my hair cut. :)

I didn't get a chance yet to try to set up some artsy photographs, but here is an underwater one I don't know if you've seen...It is a kind of angel fish called a rock beauty. The picture is very blue; I need a strobe/flash attachment for my camera underwater.

Attachments

• rockbeauty.jpg
    rockbeauty.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 111
oh, that's a gorgeous picture!
and everyone looks great=)
my friend wanted me to do a photoshoot for her, so here's a few, they're really not that great, but oh well. (they were taken in my room, haha)
DSCF4853copy.jpg

DSCF4792copy.jpg

DSCF4847copy.jpg

DSCF4855copy.jpg

Back