Share a Pic! III

Oh believe me, I'm not a Miley Cyrus fan at all :) she didn't even write the song you know, I just like the melody, and since it was easy to play... :p

thank you all !!!

Wow Powl, you are an amazing Piano player!!!!(Even though I absolutely HATE Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana with a passion.) Wish I could be good as you!!! And you're very pretty!!!

My pixelled self-portrait. It's not too accurate (I wear glasses, for a start...)
newselfportrait1mn7.png

:eek: that's cool, self portraits are always cool :p and you look kind of like John Simm

but to me england isnt interesting, yeah i think its funny that i'm on an island, but i live in a little nice village in a bad reputation city.

<3 is a heart! turn your head 90 decreegs to the left its a heart!!!

well, the pics are still rockin my socks off

Oh yeah! That makes sense now,I'm not familiar with all internet slang yet:D
Also,I tried 30 seconds to mars last night(the music)....Ehhhhhhhhhh sorry can't get into it. DON'T KILL ME!!!!

Well,I geuss I'm just not interesting to me! I mean,I live in a tiny one floor house in Kansas on a dangerous street with a boring beta fish and hardly anything of a backyard!
You freaking live in my favorite country girl! And Powl lives in Africa,people one here get to go to Lioncon!:mad:No fair!
I live in a 1 story brick house on a river that floods every year, on a country club a small backyard with a brother, parents, 2 dogs, plus a cat in Minnesota which is in America. I want to live in England so badly!!! Okay, well I either would like to live in England, Canada, or Spain, but I really want to live in England!!!

I live in a 1 story brick house on a river that floods every year, on a country club a small backyard with a brother, parents, 2 dogs, plus a cat in Minnesota which is in America. I want to live in England so badly!!! Okay, well I either would like to live in England, Canada, or Spain, but I really want to live in England!!!

SEE! INTERESTING!
But I think I know why you want to live in england.....NO WAY SISTER!
HE'S MINE!:D

SEE! INTERESTING!
But I think I know why you want to live in england.....NO WAY SISTER!
HE'S MINE!:D

MOVING. ON.

thank you.

I live in a teeny tiny town where the biggest things are our church, a grocery store and a restaurant. The only reason I'm interesting is because of Bible Quizzing and drama :p :D but I'm happy this way XD

and to get back on topic, here is what I do when I'm really bored

Attachments

• P1070753.jpg
    P1070753.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 58
Well CG,same here but he does take up a whole slice of pie on that "why I want to move to england chart" followed by maybe getting to meet vicky followed by they're just plain awesome and I NEVER get tired of that adorable accent.
About the interesting part...I think the reason I don't think I'm interesting is because I'm ALWAYS AT HOME! I do nothing all day. I live in a one story house and am homeschooled,have two annoying brothers so it's impossible to go out to classes very often(the baby screams in the car and the older one is just plain ornery) and I live in KANSAS! But I will change that soon,we're moving and hopefully getting a house with 2 stories,I'll be getting a cat,might join drama club and something else i don't remember.
My mom says "Oh you've got plenty of interesting quirks" But I don't think she even knows the half of it.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaay moving on...I don't really have anything to share but I'll bring pictures of Easter soon! I got a REALLY cute shirt at the thrift store today to wear and it reminds me of Owl City:D

^^Ahh lucky. I wish I was homeschooled. Instead, I have to go to a public high school. But I'm active in Tennis in the fall and Track and Field. I'm also in Band and I join the Key Club(although I haven't been attending it lately. :rolleyes:) I have all A's with a 4.0 GPA, though I'm not in any Honors classes and I am on an IEP at school. I've been to 4 middle schools and I have also been expelled from school(I hated that school anyways though.) That's about what my school life is like. ;)

I live in a teeny tiny town where the biggest things are our church, a grocery store and a restaurant. The only reason I'm interesting is because of Bible Quizzing and drama :p :D but I'm happy this way XD

and to get back on topic, here is what I do when I'm really bored

oh this picture is soooooo funny !!! :p

Back