I saw Ben Barnes!

Being a Duffer does too have a point! Duffers make jokes, which makes people laugh, which lightens the atmosphere of the world, causing a more festive outlook on life, and fewer suicides. So, Duffers are really humanitarians. :p

Name just one person (other than you) that the 'nites annoy. But even you like the 'nites deep down. *nods* You're always posting in The Willianites Being Willianites thread, and this thread. You know you love us. :D

'always'. I have posted about 20 times in those two threads, combined. Did the definition of 'always' change while my back was turned?

Besides, how does posting in 'nite threads mean I like the 'nites? I'm fighting them! Do you say that a boa constrictor loves the antelope because it's hugging it? I certainly hope not!

One other person whom the 'nites annoy? Well, what about Dernhelm - she did, after all, start the Order of the Can as a defense against the 'nites... and Lava. I'm pretty sure the 'nites annoy her too. Oh yeah, and my sister. I know for certain 'nites annoy her.

'always'. I have posted about 20 times in those two threads, combined. Did the definition of 'always' change while my back was turned?

Besides, how does posting in 'nite threads mean I like the 'nites? I'm fighting them! Do you say that a boa constrictor loves the antelope because it's hugging it? I certainly hope not!

One other person whom the 'nites annoy? Well, what about Dernhelm - she did, after all, start the Order of the Can as a defense against the 'nites... and Lava. I'm pretty sure the 'nites annoy her too. Oh yeah, and my sister. I know for certain 'nites annoy her.

*nods* Yea, sorry. Did we forget to tell you?

If the boa constrictor is "hugging" the antelope, then yes, it loves it. But if it's squeezing the life out of it, then no it does not love it. =]

Psh. You guys are are denial. ADMIT IT: YOU LOVE THE 'NITES. :D

And for some reason, Abby's unsupported claim makes RR's supported? Give me a break. I mean, you think I'm gonna believe a person who thinks duct tape is shinier than the Can? :rolleyes:

..................frightening that olorinses posted in this thread...

i remember this. the very beginnings of what is today known as the movement of the paperb'nites...

*puts mug of coffee on paper and leans back*

*paper gets soaked*

*coffee proceeds on over the table and into olorinses's beard*

coffee: *is still hot* *and did i mention i put a lot of sugar in it*

Back