I saw Ben Barnes!

Magical Qualities...what is that...as far as I knew riding a bike and tossing a paper wasn't that hard!

This is Skandar saying "see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya"
normal_26.jpg

JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL, LIVIN IN A LONELY WORLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD!

Take that. JOURNEY!!!!

Skandar probably likes Journey.

As it seems, we have one foe left. Let us call it a night, and call for a respite until a different time (probably tomorrow, although I'll be gone =o). Shall we?

alright well it seems that you guys were able to see the photos I attached from my computer but not the one's I inserted with an image code...ok so I'll have to just post ones from my computer from now on....

Until tomorrow Paper Boy Nites...I am going to go fill up on amo :D

alright well it seems that you guys were able to see the photos I attached from my computer but not the one's I inserted with an image code...ok so I'll have to just post ones from my computer from now on....

Until tomorrow Paper Boy Nites...I am going to go fill up on amo :D

Oh we'll be ready! Just wait and see!

Oh and Cera, as the VP you will be in charge of our armed forces tomorrow. I'll be on a special mission down in Daytona Beach *cough*B'DayParty*cough* Give our troops (who will surely be riding their bikes to the battleground a.k.a. Skandarnite threads) an inspirational speech or two :D

Until tomorrow my soldiers! Stay strong! The road to victory may be a long one, but we will get there! *crowd cheers as they raise their swords *cough*newspapers*cough*

Hey guys, I had made our original Skandarnites VS. PaperB'nites thread in the wrong forum...so don't post in that one anymore. Go to the one I put in The Land of Duffers forum to continue our battle. Sorry for the mix-up PaperB'nites...hope to see you all in battle very soon. :D

Oh we'll be ready! Just wait and see!

Oh and Cera, as the VP you will be in charge of our armed forces tomorrow. I'll be on a special mission down in Daytona Beach *cough*B'DayParty*cough* Give our troops (who will surely be riding their bikes to the battleground a.k.a. Skandarnite threads) an inspirational speech or two

Lol, okay, Cap'n! Now, where's Mary Kate?? MARY KATE?? I NEED YOUUUU....

Back