Holyboy's "Making Fun of the Non-Mods"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more than terrible. It's downright unsanitary.

<sprays Lysol>

Oops! Sorry Badger, I meant to quote you and clicked the edit button instead.
(Is that a mod thing too?)
Anyway, thanks for tidying up.
While you're at it you might also spray some of those ubiquitous footprints HB left everywhere.

Of course he left ubiquitous footprints. He had ubiquitous feet. And as anyone can tell you, that makes buying comfortable shoes a challenge.

Maybe it was HB's footprints that were in the sand.

"All those times when you seemed to be walking all alone, and it felt like someone was laughing at you and mocking you because you weren't a mod? That was me. From behind that rock over there. See the big footprints? Ha ha ha ha!"

Yay! I can finally respond to these after all these years and let the world know that I actually turned out decently! :D Non-mods, you are not all doomed to waitressing for the rest of your life!
Two things:

1) Why is your brother using a hair straightener? Does he need to look pretty for the baby shower?
2) Dr. Phil says you need to check your alcohol level. You seem to be drinking too much whine.

Oh, the older guys notice. But they also notice that you smell like dog poo because YOU’RE LAYING IN A DOG KENNEL YOU FREAK OF NATURE! HONESTLY, IF YOU WANT GUYS TO NOTICE YOU, THEN STOP LAYING IN A DOG KENNEL OR BUY SOME DEODERANT!

Don't worry, I take regular showers. I have a wonderful husband that I have been married to for about two and half years now. He is a member here, but isn't really active.

This is what happens when you do not save for your future. You become a waitress.

BLASPHEMY! How can you sing such a song from the worst movie ever? No one should ever mention that movie on this forum. It is degrading, disgusting, and damages the heart of each child who sees it! (Wow, lot of Ds there) In fact, every reference to Peter Pan should be deleted from this forum. (Another D!) I don’t even know why I waste space with the above quote, with its tainted lyrics from the tainted film.

You disgust me fernshirehobbit.

I have never actually waitressed in my life... I am not sure that is a good thing or not. I ended up going to college, and got married. :D And I still love to sing "Following the Leader."

Last edited:
Don't worry, I take regular showers. I have a wonderful husband that I have been married to for about two and half years now. He is a member here, but isn't really active.

What's his username? And by all means, go tell him how proud you are of being promoted, and will he please come onto the forum more, because it would affirm you, etc., etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fernie and Glennie,
My husband has just joined too! but he has been too busy to post. Hopefully he will find his way here in his own good time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back