The Duffer FAQ

I think I had already fallen to that temptation before I knew who T. S. Eliot was....

But considering that I probably wrote more poems during low-content sermons than at any other time, my fall is probably not that surprising.

Carpe diem, as it says in the Septuaginta... maybe...

I preferred to doodle during all sermons. I remember one time when the speaker mentioned New Atheism, I drew a little guy holding up a sign which said, 'Nuffin'. And that's all that I remember from that sermon.

Your memory is...astounding.

In your favor, I don't remember many of my doodles, mostly because none of them are quite that picturesque.

Well, if you call Cloaky hauling the reaper's blade into the middle of your doodle session winning--then you've won. I guess.

You're saying you want to eat yourself? That's a little disturbed.
You had better like Toodles. Do you realize how many hundreds of hours he's spent trying to help you?

You're saying you want to eat yourself? That's a little disturbed.
You had better like Toodles. Do you realize how many hundreds of hours he's spent trying to help you?

That's just the tip of the iceberg with me.
You call that help? He literally sits down all day writing operas. None of which have been produced. It's sad at this point, and certainly not helpful to me.

Back