horse lovers, guess what happened?

Okay, my best friend Kassidy has an Arabian named Ginger. She's basically only trained for riding and halter, stuff like that...well yesterday Kassidy asked me to come help trailer Ginger to transport her to Kassidy's new house. So I came, and we began to trailer her out in the road! THE ROAD!! I mean dang, who trailers a horse in the road?! Anyways, with all the commotion, Ginger was really anxious and everything. So as soon as she got all the way in the trailer, Kassidy's mom's friend began to close it. Ginger sensed she was being closed in and she bolted backwards, knocking over Mrs. Creange (the lady trailering her) and trampling her. Ginger, of course, got a bad gash on her back left leg. It was pretty bad...I was scared to death!

Okay, my best friend Kassidy has an Arabian named Ginger. She's basically only trained for riding and halter, stuff like that...well yesterday Kassidy asked me to come help trailer Ginger to transport her to Kassidy's new house. So I came, and we began to trailer her out in the road! THE ROAD!! I mean dang, who trailers a horse in the road?! Anyways, with all the commotion, Ginger was really anxious and everything. So as soon as she got all the way in the trailer, Kassidy's mom's friend began to close it. Ginger sensed she was being closed in and she bolted backwards, knocking over Mrs. Creange (the lady trailering her) and trampling her. Ginger, of course, got a bad gash on her back left leg. It was pretty bad...I was scared to death!

For the woman or the horse?:p

You're a guy, most guys aren't insterested in horses(though why I have no idea), is this a rare occurances, where there's a male equestrian???

>.< Ouch! Arabians are beautiful and intellegent, but can be high strung from what I understand. You've got to be careful!
I hope Ginger is okay, and the mom too.

Back