Magician's Nephew - My future project!

Ah no way! The plug has been pulled? I usually check back here hoping to see a new episode, and I've just found out that its going to stay incomplete!

Oh well, I guess thanks to the maker of the series! Did a good job in staying loyal to the book, and making it almost exactly the same as written in the book.

Good Job!

Ah no way! The plug has been pulled? I usually check back here hoping to see a new episode, and I've just found out that its going to stay incomplete!

Oh well, I guess thanks to the maker of the series! Did a good job in staying loyal to the book, and making it almost exactly the same as written in the book.

Good Job!

That's why I liked them! The dialogue was straight out of the book including:

Digory: "Why didn't you go yourself?"
Uncle Andrew: "Me? Me? The boy must be mad!"

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed that lol.

The thing is, the episodes were so close to the ending. It would have been nice to seen it completed.

I agree too. I've also seen these videos on youtube based on Magician's Nephew (a play), and its good but doesn't follow the book exactly compared to ali_f's animation.

Hey everybody, how have you all been?

It has been a very long time since visiting this forum. I've been quite busy with work and so forth.

So, I've heard rumours that the next Narnia movie may be the Magician's Nephew. Is this true?

It has been a very long time since visiting this forum. I've been quite busy with work and so forth.

So, I've heard rumours that the next Narnia movie may be the Magician's Nephew. Is this true?

Yes, it is VERY true.

Welcome back Ali! Yes, it's true that they might make TMN next, but don't worry, apart from some visuals, whatever the come up with won't even be half as good as your version. Those movie makers are not interested in presenting the real Narnia but their own ideas about a fantasy story based on Narnia.

That's very nice of you to say. But after all, I'm just a fan too :)

Can't wait for this one if it happens.
You spent all that time and effort making a cool animated version so as far as I know, you're one of the biggest fans!

Back