Modern Day LoTR

Sam's garden shop expands to take in hardware; some Dwarfs come to work for him in that department, but the company remains Shire-oriented. He calls it Hobbit-Hole Depot.

Grima Wormtongue becomes a movie director. He makes a film titled "Fellowship 9-11," in which he accuses Gandalf of having been the real mastermind behind all Orc attacks that have been blamed on Sauron or Saruman. Grima's explanation for this is to say that Gandalf is secretly a Big Oil tycoon, who wants to conquer and rule Mordor so he can drill it for oil. Then he makes a film titled "An Immolating Tooth," in which he claims to "prove" that the fiery nature of Balrogs is caused by global warming.

Haha! Nice one!

Frodo is myseriously bitten by a genetically enhanced spider. He then discovers he has the senses of a spider and can shoot web from his wrists.

Arwen wants to open a beautysaloon and galadriel has become a fortuneteller. She uses her mirror. Legolas and Gimli are doing a show "Robin Hood" and Haldir has started a travelagency to Lorien and back :D

I think Gandalf should where a cloak like Neo on the Matrix and have a bunch of guns. Actually I don't think he should, but I would just like to see it :D

Gollum is carrying a cell phone with him. He send textmessages to frodo lik: precious!!! You stole it from us! The ring vcan easily be remade. Sauron is having a store where he sells rings. Sauron is a fashion designer :eek: The suit he wears in the proloque is going to be THE DRESSCODE for men :D

Spoiler Of Sorts Here

Funny you should mention Gandalf with guns.

In the peculiar animated fantasy film "WIZARDS"....

firearms and some technology coexist with magic in the story-world.....

and when the good wizard is unsure of being able to defeat the evil one with magic.....

the good wizard unexpectedly draws a 9-mm semi-automatic pistol and shoots his enemy dead!

Meanwhile, Sauron would offer to donate a billion gold pieces to Jimmy Carter's Hobbit-at for Humanity, in return for which Carter would go around declaring to the Elves that Sauron was a lovable fellow who was just misunderstood.

Boramir, Aragorn, Legolas, Frodo, and Merry would go on to become one of the biggest selling boybands. Legolas being the lead singer lol

How about Eowyn getting involved with the feminist movement? The elves could also go into the ship making business because all the forests were cut down by the orcs and the Ents are the enviromentalist.

How about Eowyn getting involved with the feminist movement? The elves could also go into the ship making business because all the forests were cut down by the orcs and the Ents are the enviromentalist.

I forgot about Eowyn!

Eowyn will be the star of her own cooking show called "At Home with Eowyn"

Grima would become an Illusionist

And Frodo would become a Preacher while Sam would become a Youth Pastor lol

I don't see Eowyn starring a cooking show she is way more independent than that she is more likely to teach a self defense class. I don't see the connection between a preacher and youth pastor. And i see Merry or pippin more the youth pastor type and Gandalf or Elrond as a preacher.

treebeard becomes a die hard everenmentalists that lobbies against the destruction of old growth forests.

the orcs join the canadian mounties

I don't see Eowyn starring a cooking show she is way more independent than that she is more likely to teach a self defense class. I don't see the connection between a preacher and youth pastor. And i see Merry or pippin more the youth pastor type and Gandalf or Elrond as a preacher.

Sheesh you seem to be taking this thread more serious than others.:rolleyes:

Arwen would *definitely* audition for "Middle-Earth Idol" or "Rivendell's Next Top Model". Of course, Legolas would beat her out because he has better hair and spends much more money on assorted grooming supplies :D. Good times!

Back