Modern Day LoTR

And the Orcs would use phones. it is much easier. And when they are entering Rivendell...Galadriel doesn't give them elvish boats or Lembas bread, no, she gives them elvish snacks like Elfdonalds frites and there boats would have been speedboats. And Gimli wouldn't have to ask for 3 hairs, he would get a wig.

Last edited:
In a modern world, most people would wear extentions or wigs, so Gimli asked Galadriel in the books and movies a hair of Galadriel's head, but in modern world, galadriel would say: Hey yo! Here you can have my wig.

LOL!

*rebirths thread*:D

Wow this thread is OLD!

Let me see what I could contribute?

I know for certain that Legolas would be a Movie star. And Gollum would go on to star in his own reality show called Flavor of Gollum where female creatures from all kindoms of middle earth would compete to win the heart of the one and only Gollum :D

Gollum would drive in a wheelchair and Frodo would place Bilbo in a special home for elderly people :D

ROTFL! awww

I think Gimli would be a professor at some University and Frodo and the Gang would be in college majoring in what else? Computer Engineering!:D Oh and Merry would one day get arrested for downloading music and movies illegally off the internet.

Yeah! He and Pip are playing rapmusic or heavy metal and Frodo would take the violin and plays Bach :D
I think Boromir and Faramir start a rockband called the Gondorians and Boromir plays the drum :D The orcs start a gang and Sauron is the leader like Al Capone once was

Oh I forgot about Saruman!

Saruman would be the CEO of some high profile investment company. Due to a big scandal with some missing funds, he is forced to resign (a la Enron).

Gollum in a wheelchair driving around the woods :D he tries to catch a fish but it didn't work so he is going to Burger King to get some meat. He is unhappy because it is the fifth time he is ordering from Burger King :D

Grima Wormtongue becomes a movie director. He makes a film titled "Fellowship 9-11," in which he accuses Gandalf of having been the real mastermind behind all Orc attacks that have been blamed on Sauron or Saruman. Grima's explanation for this is to say that Gandalf is secretly a Big Oil tycoon, who wants to conquer and rule Mordor so he can drill it for oil. Then he makes a film titled "An Immolating Tooth," in which he claims to "prove" that the fiery nature of Balrogs is caused by global warming.

Back