Modern Day LoTR

Elendil

My sister and I were thinking of what a modern day LoTR would be like!!! And we were thinking of all the things that would be different like:

The hobbits could ride pee-wee 50's instead of ponies.

Legolas could have a snipers rifle instead of a bow, and two pistols istead of the two knives.

The Roahim would all ride motorbikes.

Muakil could be giant tanks.

The eagles could be hellicopters.

Instead of pipes the hobbits, Aragon and Gandolf would have to smoke ciggerets.

What else can you think of?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :eek:
NONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
now im going to go have nightmares!!!
thats a horrible thought...
we try not to think about these things......

Hahahahahaha! Gollum would ride a wheel-chair? And Strider would ride a motorbike and Arwen would be a fashion model for the house of Rivendell. Designer E.L Rond. Maybe there would be a train station called: Hobbitton Station and the Hobbitton Railway would lead through whole Middle Earth.
But the Orcs would use guns and heavy weapons. And Frodo and sam would go to Mordor by plane or..........Sam on a motorbike with Frodo behind him and Gollum in a sidecar!

Instead of pipes the hobbits, Aragon and Gandolf would have to smoke ciggerets.
Tuwoo tuwo that would never do :D :rolleyes: ! Noooo the pipe is such a far better thing for hobbits and whoever else in LOTR than cigarettes.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo no modernizing LOTR NOOO :rolleyes:

What would they smoke? Marlboro? I think that is more for the race of men :D
Hahahahaha! It is gereat to imagine how a modern LOTR would look like today.
A parody would be great :D

Elf ears go out of fashion so all the elves get plastic surgery!!! :D :D :D

(It's not evil, just funny!)

All the soldiers in Gondor have crew cuts and wear comoflage!!! :D

I think it would be wicked enough to give Gollum the voice of Yoda. "The precious you want, but have it you shall not!" :D

Peter lover said:
Hahahahahaha! Gollum would ride a wheel-chair? And Strider would ride a motorbike and Arwen would be a fashion model for the house of Rivendell. Designer E.L Rond. Maybe there would be a train station called: Hobbitton Station and the Hobbitton Railway would lead through whole Middle Earth.
But the Orcs would use guns and heavy weapons. And Frodo and sam would go to Mordor by plane or..........Sam on a motorbike with Frodo behind him and Gollum in a sidecar!
lol gollum on a wheelchair? now that's an image that made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!

heh.. heh...
its funny... i could think of a few myself, but i dont think that i would ever hold some things in the lotr serous without cracking up... thinking of someone in a wheelchair or whatnot...
what about denathor? is he some sort of x criminal?

Yeah, Frodo in a Wheel-Chair. I see them going through the woods and Gollum: Nasty little hobbitssesss, they are going too fast preciousssss,we can't go that fast preciousss, because our wheels get stuck in the grasssss preciousssssss !!!
Denethor? He use a walky-talky. Mordor? There he comes the grey fool and he has a small creature with him. He eats with his hands and he eats fruits but in the modern world he would eat potato-chips or frites :D He would be far overweighted and he would color his hair.

Oh my....I'm inspirered too much by silly ideas :D

Silly ideas is a good thing, my dear. I mean, books like LOTR are probably based on silly ideas but they are great books.

Yeah Mogrim, you are right. Those ideas can lead to something great.

But who would drive the truck? Aragorn or Gandalf? :D And to open the doors of Moria, Gandalf would need a ticket with a number.

well accually Tokien twisted the timeline of Earth because if you look at a map of middle earth you cuold see it looks a lot like Europe. so it would be like life right now

Back