100 or More Things You Learned from LOTR

140. NOT THE BEARD!
141. If you want to walk on snow without making any footprints, be an Elf!
142. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. - Gandalf
143. My Precious!.. --> creepy
144. A true friend will stay by your side and follow you in your darkest times, no matter what.
146. If you're always in a rush, don't go have a chat with the Ents.
147. You can find tomatoes in the strangest of places.

41. If you offer your service to an insane steward, prepare a few songs in advance.

Excellent. Miss Reepicheep, you have a very refreshing wit.

148. If you're a gardner, it's wise to know not only your flowers and your vegetables, but also your weeds.

149. If you're a gardner doubling as a body guard barging into a possible swordfight with a ranger, it probably best to get your buddy a better weapon than a candlestick... (although I guess it works sometimes for Miss Scarlet or Colonel Mustard ;) ), however...

150. If you're a gardner in an orc fight in an abandoned dwarf mine, a frying pan can work surprisingly well.

151. If you're a gardner hiking up a volcano, don't bring up the taste of fresh strawberries.

And one more,

152. If you're a simple gardner without the wisdom of a wizard, the courage of a dwarf, or the foresight of an elf, you might still be able to offer undying loyalty which, in the end, just might make all the difference.

154. Don't trust, as C.S. Lewis said, what used to be human (or hobbit) and isn't anymore.
155. Eating raw fish is gross.
156. So is eating bugs.

157. Elven-made rope hurtses Gollum. :p

158. There's only one way to fix a brace of conies.

159. Curiosity can get you into all kinds of trouble! Just ask Pippin.

I hope that I haven't repeated any. :eek: Let me know if I have... I'll change them.

160. Don't agree to go on ANY quest, unless you know exactly where you're going. Or you'll end up like Pippin in the first LotR movie.

161. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER steal Legolas' shampoo. Don't steal any Elf's shampoo, for that matter.

162. Never have a drinking contest with an Elf.

163. Never, ever, EVER let the hobbits out of your sight, they will get into all sorts of trouble.
164. Not everything that LOOKS like a tree IS a tree.
165. Sometimes orcs turn into your best friend....

167. Always make sure you got a female with you when you are attacked by Nazgûl.
168. Make sure your female compagnon has something sharp so she can stab a Nazgûl in his face
169. Never tell Eowyn she is a man. You will regret that :D

170.) Never accept rings from a dark lord...
171.) Try not to get enchanted by a dragon
172.) If you do, don't marry your sister...
173.) It's not very wise to choose favorites amongst your children

177: Never repeat NEVER trust someone with no eyelid!!
178: "We weren't sneaking" "Fine then what were you doing?" "Sneaking" Gollum needs to work on lying.

Back