The Order of the Can III

No no, laziness is really a rather terrible excuse. Given the member's tender age, I might venture a guess that she has never wandered the corridors of old, otherwise she wouldn't appear so... uninterested.

I'm assuming your outrage is about the cockroach? As fond as I am of you and your delusional mind, LoL, I really can't stand cockroaches. Especially not when they defile my CW.

No no, laziness is really a rather terrible excuse. Given the member's tender age, I might venture a guess that she has never wandered the corridors of old, otherwise she wouldn't appear so... uninterested.

I'm assuming your outrage is about the cockroach? As fond as I am of you and your delusional mind, LoL, I really can't stand cockroaches. Especially not when they defile my CW.

HahahahaHA! Who is the person talking to?

Laugh out Loud? With a name like that, no WONDER he's delusional! Or at least, no wonder people think he is...

Luckily (and this is another subject entirely) my mind has always been gloriously and impeccably lusional. Unlike some people I could mention.

For example, those whose name begins with L...and ends with L...um...ah...yes, and have an "ossendi" in the middle. Hey, I think that's a Latin word! Anyway, such people as the above mentioned, who persist in applying the adjective "my" to everything...

Like those seagulls. Sheesh.

As for the cockroaches, all I can tell you is...watch your back.

Nonono...not literally...stop spinning. We are not a codfish. Well actually, literally might not be a bad idea...

On a completely different topic:

The I have decided to have a lovely little bonfire where I plan to burn the dull wooden spoon that was made in a lack-luster attempt to replace the Great and Blindingly Shiny Trash Can (May He Shine Brighter than the Duffer Sun)[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek: You burned my spoon! thats an important spoon! and it was being loaned to me by a friend!
PS whays up with the highlighted part? what does that mean? I' dont think thats correct.

On a completely different topic:

The I have decided to have a lovely little bonfire where I plan to burn the dull wooden spoon that was made in a lack-luster attempt to replace the Great and Blindingly Shiny Trash Can (May He Shine Brighter than the Duffer Sun)

You are trying to quote Lava, right? It should begin like this:
Lava said:
and end with [/*QUOTE] (remove the asterisk to make it work.)

I'm not sure how it happened, but instead of the beginning of the quote thingy, you have " and [/*COLOR] (no asterisk), which is why that section of text shows up yellow instead of quoted.

If you want to see what I mean, quote your own old post, and then look at the way it comes up in the white dialog box.

Back